It's  3 in the night,  Vibhor is asleep and I'm sitting on my balcony looking at the starts as my tears are continuously flowing,  Vibhor did call me to sleep but i told him I'm  reading novel and he knows that i'll choose my book over sleeping any effin day.  But here I'm shedding tears for and because of  a guy who thinks so low of me.  He really thinks that i slept my way up to the company? He thinks that i can kiss anyone? I have heard these things before,  yeah i have.  I mean if a woman starts doing good in her life its only because she's sleeping with her boss,  she clearly dont have the skills to achieve it without sex.  But i never thought that i would be listing to these words from Rahuls mouth,  the guy who have seen how much  i use to work. It's  funny that I'm  angry but at the same time it's  hurting me that I'm the reason he thinks that low of me.  The Rahul i know respects women like hell, saying these things is far he couldn't even think of women like this but here we are where he's speaking shit.

It's  around 9:30 in morning and i can feel Vibhor getting ready for work but i didn't move and acted as if I'm  sleeping and knowing him he would never disturb me sleeping when he knows i slept really late. I can feel him moving around the room and getting the things done and then i feel his lips on my forehead "Everything will be fine" i hear his voice which sends me to shock but i don't let it come to my face and wait for him to leave.  As soon as i heard the front door shut i sat down, What does he meant by 'everything will be fine?' does hr know something? Aagghh.. I was already having the headache and now because of this i feel like my head will explode any moment.
God i need a cup of coffee. 

I have taken bath, has informed Vashisth I'm not coming office,  and currently making coffee for myself, when i received a phone call from Hardik and pressed the answer  button and the first thig i hear is "Open the door" that to in whisper "Harry? What are you saying? " "I'm asking you to open the freaking door" "Which door? " "Your flats door you idiot " while iwas all confused and asking questions at top of my voice he was still whispering. So i ended the call and went to open the door and found him standing there
"Is he home? " He whispered again "Harry are you fucking drunk at 11 am in the morning? " i asked him for which he kept his had on my mouth and shut me
"No girl,  I don't want to creat problem for you " "whsyst? " i asked "what? " he whispered and i pointed at his hand "ohh" with that he removed his hand "What are you saying? " "Your fiance is Here no,  if he sees me he'll ask million questions and then that will creat problem for you " "First of all stop whispering,  second he left for work and third at this point of life i don't care even if my whole goddamn world is burning " with that i went to kitchen to get Coffee for both of us "Aaggh i hate you now I'll have to share my coffee" "stop this nonsense ha"
He said taking both the cups from my hand and keeping them on the table and then moving his hand around my neck and making me look at him "Okay so according to my analysis,  you have cried like shit and haven't slept properly and that's the reason my cheeteh you're irritated and is in need of deep sleep" Hardik said in one go and i cracked a smile a lil "Thank god " he huffed and i pushed him playfully and took my cuo and went to sit on the bean bag and he followed me and lied down the dewan. 
"Are you fine? "

"Yeah,  what will happen to me? "

"remove this facade Harry,  i know what happened last night."

"Wow,  he was so proud of himself that he told you"

"He came to my place after dropping Alisha.  He was quite upset "

"huh.. He was upset? Oh obviously he wanted to speak more and i stopped him"

"He was guilty,  he told me what he said and he was angry at himself that he said those words and more over for you"

"Funny.  You know i feel like killing him, hitting him,  punching him"

"No need,  he has already received two punchs"

"what? Is he fine? "

"Seriously Harry ? He said that rubbish to you and you are asking if he is fine?" i didn't say anything and took a sip of my coffee
"It was around 1 am when he came, both krunal and I were awake playing FIFA in Living room when he came,  all furious and told us what happened.  And as soon as i heard, I punched him and i was sure krunal is also going to hit him but Pankhuri beat him on that and punched Rahul hard on stomach. So,  yeah he did get two punches last night" he told me sipping his coffee.

"I also slapped him"

"I know" he said raising his brows
And we looked at each other and thewe both started laughing .

"Fuck,  are you serious? Pankhuri punched him"

"Yeah,  i have a crazy sister in law you see"

"Godd i miss that Madwoman" i said laughing

"they miss you too, all of them " he said and he pressed his lips together in a thin line.

"Harry,  He didn't mean any of it.. You know he's  angry. And he kinda had an argument in practice yesterday,  he's not selected in squad for England tour even after his performance in world cup and he was pissed. And right now you're  the only one he thinks he can pour all his anger on. You know him,  no matter what he can not even think bad for you"

"Is he fine now? "
"He is.  Other that a slap and 2 punches, he seems fine but guilty.  He stayed at my place only. I saw him before coming here. But you know him,  he's hurt so i don't think he'll apologies but he regrets every word"

"I know,  I'm angry but i know that wasn't him who said that. It was his anger, and chill. No matter what i can never stay angry with him" i told Hardik what i genuinely feel and after that there was silence no one said anything for 5 minutes after which i started laughing.  "Harry? "hardik asked me and his face giving me confused expressions but i kept on laughing.
"I just pictured Pankhuri hitting him and krunal bhai trying to stop her" i gave him the reason behind my laugh and he also started laughing

"aaaghh. I wish i could turn back the time.  I miss hanging out with Pankhuri,  Aashi,Bhavna and kiara. those night outs where we use to bitch about you guys, or those shopping time. I miss it"

"I can't promise about everyone but you should meet Pankhuri.  I'll have her bind in chains so that she doesn't attack you" he said and we started laughing again
"You think i should? " "Obviously i think.  She misses you" "Okay"
"Okay? ""I'll meet her" i said and received a big smile from him before getting engulfed into a big hug. 
Huh. Time to fix some broken relations.