Chapter Sixteen

This chapter is brought to you by my little muses who want to remain anonymous.

Although I have been given permission to give Magic Mushrooms a shout out. So thank you both for your support and help.
___

"This isn't good. This kid just passed out! What should we do?"

Alibaba and Morgiana had just walked out of a building when they heard a commotion. The two young teens look at each other in worry and quickly run over.

"Aladdin!" Two voices yelled at the same time.

A woman's voice and Alibaba's.

Alibaba looks towards the other voice and sees a (h/c) haired woman. He watches as she grabs a hold of Aladdin's flute. The flute seems to glow brighter and next thing he knew, the woman was falling. Alibaba was quick to catch her. 

"Miss are you okay?!" Once looking closer he realizes that the woman was Y/N, the woman who stood up to his older half-brother. His heart beats at the memory of how bold and confident she was when speaking her mind. Unlike him. "It's you?"

"Take that flute away! You have to remove it now!" The authoritative voice of King Sinbad spoke loud and clear through the alley.

Alibaba changes his gaze to his young blue-haired friend. "Aladdin..." He quickly takes the bright flute away. The glowing immediately stops.

"What happened to her?!" Sinbad notices that Y/N is in Alibaba's arms.

"She touched the flute before I got close enough and passed out on contact," Alibaba replies.

"Here, I'll carry her. You take Aladdin." Alibaba hands Y/N over to Sinbad. Sinbad looks down at the  (h/c) female in worry. 

○●○

S

Sinbad lays Y/N down on a bed while Alibaba sets Aladdin on a different one. "Wish this was happening under better circumstances, my lady."

Something hits the back of Sinbad's head. 

"Ow, Masrur! I was joking!" Masrur just glowers at the perverted king.

Ja'far hovers over Aladdin, "He's extremely weak now. He's just barely holding on, and his condition is quite critical..."

"No way!" The two teens' eyes widen in worry.

Sinbad, who is now sitting on a chair next to Y/N's bed, speaks up. "He's used too much magoi. It's true that magi have unlimited use of the magoi around them. But only for as long as the magi have sufficient strength." Sinbad looks down at Y/N, crossing his arms in thought. "When Aladdin's strength was exhausted, the Rukh were unable to gather any more magoi, so he must have continued to supply his own magoi to the flute. Supplying magoi is the same as reducing your own life. Once his magoi is depleted, even if he is a magi..."

Alibaba's eyes clench shut, "That's how important a friend Ugo was to him!"

Morgiana looks over at her two unconscious friends in worry than at Alibaba. "Alibaba.."

"We've got to let Aladdin rest for now."

"What about miss Y/N?" Morgiana asks. Worry clear in her pink eyes.

Sinbad stays quiet for a couple of seconds before sighing, "I do not know. What exactly happened?"

"As I said earlier she touched Aladdin's flute then she just passed out..." Alibaba grits his teeth.

"Perhaps Aladdin stole her magoi unconsciously? But that wouldn't explain why you weren't affected..." Sinbad touches her forehead. "It doesn't look like either will be conscious for a few days."

Alibaba's frown deepens and he quickly turns around and exits the building.

Morgiana walks over to Y/N's unconscious body. "Miss Y/N never takes care of herself...she always puts others before herself." She looks at Sinbad with a serious look and bows. "Please watch over her for me!"

Sinbad's smiles and pats her head, "Don t worry young lady, I'll watch over her for you. Now go get some rest."

Morgiana takes one last look at Y/N and Aladdin. "Thank you...I'll be on my way now." With that, she leaves the building.

Sinbad's smiles vanishes, "What a strange turn of events."

Ja'far sighs, "Sin...I need to talk to you. Something about Y/N."

Sinbad nods for him to continue.

"I...I believe she knows of Al-Thamen and maybe even more." Ja'far gazes down at the (h/c) haired female. I hope she wakes up soon. She looks so vulnerable and weak.

"Perhaps...I've noticed some things off about her." Sinbad's stares down at Y/N as well then back at his friend.

"Should we be wary of her? Could she be an enemy?" Ja'far looks on guard.

"I don't think so..." Sinbad lets out another sigh. "She already knew Judar...She knew of the Kou money. It's almost as if she knows what's going to happen before it happens. Like she knows the future... She uses a strange power. What type of person can just cancel out magic without using magic themselves or a Djinn." Sinbad's eyes darken. She's even more interesting than I first thought. 

"Sin?"

"Ja'far, the only thing about her we know for certain is her name and that she was enslaved. She seemed sincere when telling me her story but something tells me she wasn't telling the whole truth...like she is hiding something from us." Sinbad gazes up at the ceiling in memory of their previous talk.

Sinbad feels the Rukh flutter around her protectively. A warm feeling settles in his chest.

"I don't know why but I feel like we can trust her. I feel like I should make her our ally. No, she will be our ally. I want to find out what her secret is." Sinbad's gold eyes longingly stare down at the attractive female.

"Sin, don't be that way. Not with her." Ja'far gives his older friend a stern look.

Sinbad laughs, "Don't worry Ja'far. I have no plans of using her. At least not in that way! I mean she has such a nice body--"

Ja'far and Masrur both smack him.

Masrur rolls his eyes, "Ladykiller or the Seven Seas."

"Damn, stupid perverted king!" Ja'far practically lights on fire out of furry.

Sinbad just laughs, trying to hide his worry that his white-haired friend might actually kill him.

But I do want to find out what she's hiding. I want to know everything about her.