Chapter Eight

"Very interesting. So he was the previous king's illegitimate child..." 

     Sinbad, Ja'far, Masrur and yourself are all leaning against the wall listening in on the conversation between the three teens. 

     "Hey, Sin! Eavesdropping is such bad taste." Ja'far says like the responsible adult he is. Only to be shushed by Sinbad.

     "You guys are weird...Wake me up when the Fog Troupe gets here." And just like that, you pass out on the floor next to a standing Masrur.

     "The Fog Troupe?" The three men look at each other with suspicion.

○○○

     A loud explosion wakes you up from your dreamless sleep. You quickly get up and stand next to Ja'far. "Guess the parties starting without me."

     "Just finish them off!" The woman in purple, Zaynab, shouts to the males with crossbows. The men fire off said crossbows. The arrows fly straight towards you and the guys but are blocked by Masrur holding up the table as a shield.

     The Fog Troupe are surprised and Ja'far takes this to his advantage. He quickly pulls out his blades and breaks their crossbows. He turns and yells, "Sin!"

     Sinbad jumps over the table with a sword in his hand. "Leave this to me!" Sinbad's sword is blocked. "Looks like you launched this attack knowing who I was."

     "Be careful! His sword is a magic tool!" You yell knowing that the gold blade is going to melt Sinbad's sword. 

     "Huh?" Sinbad quickly jumps back as his sword is destroyed.

     "I told you!" You facepalm. 

     "Oh, come on! You're so useless..."

     "Shut up!" Sinbad glares at Ja'far and you while dodging.

     You let out a sigh and suddenly appear in front of Sinbad, because you're a fast as fuck QUEEN. You Levi kick Hassan, the guy wearing the eye patch, in the stomach. He goes flying out the hole in the wall. You tilt your head and glare while popping your knuckles. "Who else wants to fuck with me and my friends?"

     "Hassan!" Zaynab yells for her husband only receiving the sounds of coughing.

     "I think she broke a rib or two..."

     "Shit! Sorry" You can't help but apologize. Knowing the story of the Fog Troupe made it hard to be cold and ruthless.

     The four of you quickly take the small group down. Masrur looks up and suddenly jumps through the ceiling. Sinbad wraps and arm around your waist and jumps after Masrur, Ja'far right behind you. Like a boss, Masrur stands in front of you with the others by his side. 

     "Don't back down! Attack!" Cassim orders the Fog Troupe. They let out a war cry.

     With a cool expression, Sinbad says, "Masrur!" A silent order between King and servant.

     "Rodger." Masrur takes small, slow menacing steps. He firmly places his feet on the ground and slides through the crowd, blowing them away.