I Remember...

Chapter 40

(Sofias point of view)

We stood there. Waiting. Why do celebritys always have to be late. It was almost 11am. Suddenlt we heard footsteps. Multiple footsteps. I furrowed my eyes. No, it can't be....It was.

The boys were my mentors.

I dont know whether to be happy or concerned. They all smiled at me. Thay totally planned this.

"Hello lads!" Zayn smiled. The other girls cheered with joy, I just stood there with my arms crossed.

"We are so happy to be your mentors." Niall smirked.

"We would of split up and gone to different grouos but..." Louis paused, he stared at Liam than at me. "If we just let Liam come alone, otherwise him and Sofia might just make out in thier mentor sessions"

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Liams expression copied mine. Liam elbowed Louis in the gut and I watched as Louis groaned. I hadnt realized I was blushing until one of the girls pointed it out to everyone. I turned to face the fround and covered my face with my hands. This was so imbarassing.

"Well, you will have different times with us through out the week days. So, here are your schedules." Liam smiled. Him and Harry handed them out. I looked up and saw Liam infront of me. He smirked and I grabbed the paper in his hand. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Your first"

My eyes widened as he smirked at me and walked away. Now they were just teasing me. I knew that this would turn out bad.

*************

I walked into the room where all the boys stood. They smiled as I walked in.

"Hey!" They all shouted.

"Hi. Now guys we really need to concerntrate these sessions because I dont want to stuff things up." I spoke up. They all nodded snd smiled.

"Ok, well, what song have you chosen to sing for us?" Niall turned to face me.

"Um, I was thinking of maybe Adel, Rolling in the deep?"

"Tough song" Louis commented. I narrowed my eyes.

"Shut up."

"Just saying. You better have the vocals for it." Louis raised an eyebrow. Liam turned to him.

"She does."

"Well, you. You better not just say yes and all that shit because I'm your girlfriend" I smirked at Liam. He reaturned my look with a sarcasstic smile.

"Of course, my dear." He bowed ad if I were a princess. I hit him on the back.

"Shut up! C'mon, lets get to work for real."

"Ok, go"

I sang the song for them. The best as I could. Thier faces were expressionless the whole time, so it made it hard to read what they thought. When I was finished, they remained silent.

"Good" Harry commented. He still didnt break out a smile. My eyes widened.

"Good?"

"Well, you were good. Great even, but you have to step it up if you want to win this thing." Zayn raised and eyebrow as if it were the most obvious answer.

"I know." I nodded. I tried again and again to get it right. They were just really strict when it came to singing. I went home after my session with them I needed to rest. I sat on he couch and turned on the T.V. I ended up watching the old tv show Friends. I loved that show. The door opened and I snapped my head up towards it. It was Mary.