Organising the day.

Chapter 4

(Liams point of view)

I had to start organising the day I meet her. I decided to make a list of what I need to do, I made some phone calls and now I need to concerntrate for getting this day right and perfect, it is 4 days away.

I was sitting at my desk arranging the transportation for the night when I heard a voice behind me.

"Your really going out there for this girl arn't ya?" I turned around to see Harry standing there, watching me at my desk.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

I hoped he hadn't seen me burst at the limo company.

"Oh, only a couple of minuites. But long enough to see how much you want to impress this girl." he grinned.

"And aren't you trying to impress your girl for the day?" I asked. Who wouldn't want to impress HER, Oh I mean Sofia that is. I just want to make it just right. To make it as god as she would like it to be.

"I'll just get her some flowers and take her out. She'll be happy as long as she's with me." He spoke so confidently and a large grin spread across his face with his dimples showing at each end. I just hoped that he was right.

My eyes widened as I realised what I had forgotten. ,Oh! Flowers! How could I forget the flowers?!" I was so caught up in everything that I had forgotten all about the flowers.

I rushed to the phone but Harry got there first, using his body to shield me away from the device. "You can't do this to yourself, Liam. All for a girl you haven't even met yet. You never know...that photo could be touched up or something."

His words made me sound dilutional. But he was right. I sighed "I know. I just want to see if she likes what I've done for her." I hoped she did. I mean, I didn't want to show up and give this girl a bad date. She was a fan after all and she must be excited, I just want to make it up to her expectations.

"C'mon, let's get you a drink. You need to cool down." Harry said as he grabbed my shoulders and guided me towards the door or my room. "Liam, it doesn't matter whether you bring her to a fancy restaurant or a parking lot. As long as your with the girl that's all that makes them happy."

He wasn't as romantic as I was. He probably is, but he keeps that to himself. But sometimes you can see through him that he is a soft guy. Yet, I still wanted to make this day special. For her.