"I'll go too!" Yeonjun jumped happily.

"Okay," Taehyung said slowly. "But, you have to promise me that you'll be careful."

"We'll!" Both Yeonjun and Soobin nodded quickly.

"Okay, just let me write the things I need," Taehyung looked around for a while, and then found papers and a pen, and quickly wrote down the ingredients he needed.

"Oh, daddy!"Yeonjun shouted, and Taehyung looked up to see Jungkook leaving the bedroom slowly.

He was rubbing an eye, and his hair was a mess, a gorgeous mess none the less.

"Good morning," He said slowly.

"Good morning!" Yeonjun answered happily. "We're going to the market!"

"What for?"Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"Breakfast," Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, and walked to Soobin. "You did well Soobin, thanks."

"Of course, captain!" Soobin said, happy that he was approved by his captain.

"Ah," He held up a bag for Jungkook to take.

"You forgot it yesterday."

"Thanks," Jungkook nodded. "If anything happens, just flare your power, and I'll be right there."

"Okay, captain. Don't worry, I'll look after Yeonjun," Soobin smiled.

Jungkook nodded again, and then kneeled before Yeonjun, and kissed his chubby cheeks.
Blushing, Yeonjun planted a kiss upon Jungkook's cheek, and smiled adorningly.

Jungkook smiled back, and then took off money from his legging's pocket, and placed it in Yeonjun's white short's pocket.

"Get anything you want, okay?"

"Okay," Yeonjun nodded happily.

Taehyung put a piece of paper in the other pocket of Yeonjun's.

"These are the things I need. Jungkook, do you want anything?"

Jungkook thought for a moment. "Banana milk?"

Taehyung winced. He just didn't get why Jungkook liked that thing.

Yeonjun nodded, and squealed happily as Jungkook grabbed his armpits and lifted him up.

Jungkook carried Yeonjun into the window, and put him to the street through it.

"See you," Jungkook said and waved his hand as Yeonjun waved at him wildly.

"Hold Soobin's hand!"Taehyung called out after them. "And don't let go! You promised to be careful!"

Taehyung stood in front of the window and looked after the two as they walked away. He didn't notice Jungkook leaving the kitchen, and then coming back after a while, looking more presentable.

Taehyung squeaked as Jungkook pressed himself against his back, letting him feel his hardness.

"W-What are you doing, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook groped his privates.

"You should know it already, Tae" Jungkook said with a smirk.
"It's how we make babies after all."

Taehyung's breath hitched as Jungkook started grinding against his ass.

"I love it when you get all motherly with Yeonjun," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"It's such a turn on."

Taehyung moaned softly. "It's because you're a p-pervert…"

Jungkook smirked, and his hand went to Taehyung's baby bump and pressed down there.