Prolouge

"GUENDYLINE" was the last thing I heard before somthing (I asume it was a car) smashed into me and I blacked out.

"Miss there is someone here to see you" a soft voice spoke in the dark.

I lazely opened my eyes and saw a man all dressed in black, he had a hooked nose and greasy hair. Was he my father? I didn't know. "Miss" the soft voice spoke again. It was a healer. She had long blond hair and beautyful blue eyes. "You are at saugnt mungus(spelling?) Hospital, you were in an accident and now have memory loss" she said slowly. That explained why I didn't know if he was my dad or not."do you remember anything?"

"No, just that someone shouted my name, Guendyline, and then pain. And that I'm a witch." I awnsered truthfully. She spoke again, this time with sadness in her voice "I'm sad to inform you that your psrents are dead. Theh died years ago and you lived in a childrens home" I was kinda shocked, I mean if my dad is dead then who was the man. I turned to face him. Before I could speak he did. "I am not your relative. I am here because I have volountered to take care of you." He said with a cold voice. It scared me a little. "I work at hogwarts witch I asume you know of" I nodded "my name is Severus Snape" he finished. "I also work for the Dark lord Voldemort and so will you since you'll live at the malfoy manor" He said when the healer had walked out to get something. WAIT WHAT VOLDEMORT HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED ! THIS DUDE WORKS FOR HIM!?!?!? No wonder he don't show any emotion. "do I have to work for him, I mean I'm only a kid" I asked and he nodded "you have to , I'm sorry" he said just a little softer that before.

The healer entered again and told us we could go when ever we were ready.