Kacchacko

Disclaimer from future me: I will destroy your feelings in this one.

This ship.... is straight up trash. And that is facts. Now, if anyone were to see any ships wars that I participate in, you would know that I do not like this ship. But I tend to keep my feelings under control. But now, you'll see my true feelings. Trust me, it ain't pretty.

This ship is trash. Whoever ships this, needs to rearrange their tastes IMMEDIATELY. This ship is just realky bad.

Y'know, the other day, I saw some fucker on wattpad say that this ship makes MORE SENSE than izuocha. Which, no matter what way you're looking at, is just wrong. Objectively wrong.

This ship is SO trash that not even yaoi shippers like it! Holy shit! We agree on something!

Now, let's get down to why this ship is bird shit. First of all, they barely have any interactions in the series. That already puts them in a bad place. As you all know, interactions and friendships are, in my opinion, are a good foundation to any sort of romantic relations. But they don't have any.

I've seen a lot of shippers defend this ship by saying that, "but! Bakugou clearly respects Uraraka! That can be seen in the Sports Festival arc where he gives it his all against her and not hold back!"  Most pathetic argument yet. You call that respect, motherfucker? The fight itself wasn't even to develop Uraraka's and Bakugou's friendship/relationship. It was just for personal development! Bakugou gives Uraraka RELUCTANT respect for giving it her all. It's called sportsmanship, retards. Ever heard of it?

They also defend this ship by saying, "b-but their personalities are the exact opposites! So they clash and it makes it interesting!" Yet another pathetic argument. What drugs are you on? Are you telling me that CLASHING personalities define a romantic relationship between two people? So what if it's interesting? If there's no love or mutual respect between each party, then the ship is already bad! Since ships are basically putting two characters together in a romantic reltionship!

And news flash! This ship FAILS at the most basic part of a ship or a romantic relationship! That also goes to 95% of all the yaoi ships in this fandom. There's no love, no friendship, no mutual respect and they don't even share any meaningful moments with each other which develop their relationship at all. In other words, this ship literally fails at being a ship.

Which is actually hilarious. This ship is not better than Izuocha. This ships is honestly, WORSE than any other ship. And that's a fact.

This ship is too trash that any rating I give it, will instantly be too high for it, no matter how low the number is.

To all the Kacchacko shippers: