liar

"why'd you lie" eddie hears as he shoves some books into his locker.

"lie about what?" he reply's acting clueless.

"about your mom not letting you go cause she's strict, that's bullshit" eddie now turns to face up to richie, he looks mad.

"i-i didn't lie, she is strict has been for years, you know that" he stammers out feeling anxious about being caught out in his lie.

"bullshit eddie, she hasn't been strict in years so what's the real reason" he questions angrily while leaning up against the locker beside eddies.

"why is it any of your business", it's eddies turn to get mad now.

"never said it was" richie replies with a faint smirk upon his lips.

"well then"

"well then what?"

"i don't need to tell you"

"why don't you want to tell me?"

"because it's none of your business"

"who's business is it then"

"it's NO ones!"

"why are you lying to your new friends then, going back to your old ways eddie. being a little shit again"

"stop being an asshole eddie" andrew says grabbing the frail boy by the neck

eddie squirms and try's to push the bigger boy off but it's no use.

two of the other boys come over and grabb eddies arms holding restraining him. eddie kicks and try's to move his arms but he's too weak, andrews hand comes swinging towards eddie face.

smack!

eddie drops to the ground and one of the other boys kicks him in the stomach, "that's what you get for being a little shit eds" andrew smirks before walking off, the other boys following him.

"you're the reason i didn't agree to go out with them" eddie mutters back at richie avoiding eye contact.

"me?, how the fuck am i the reason" richie is taken back my eddies response, him..?

"because, because i didn't want you to have to say no cause i was going. I was even planning on sitting myself at lunch just because i didn't want you to feel uncomfortable and have to leave cause i've already put you through so much shit and i know you hate me and i know there's nothing i can do so i was just staying away" eddie feels his throat dry and it's in moments like these he wishes he still carried his inhaler.

"eddie"

"no it's fine i get it, i'll stay away. you can have them, i don't want to ruin your friendship with people... again"

"eddie!"

"what!"

"as much as i don't want to be around you ...

ouch

"i don't want you to have no friends"

"oh, oh okay." the situation is too much for eddie and he's definitely having a panic attack right now so instead of saying anything more he just closes his locker and leaves.  he really hates me doesn't he