Elly = Angel of Darkness

**Angel of Darkness

Angel of Darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end**

I stabbed the manticore straight through the chest. It growled at me and its tail stabbed me. I pushed my blades deeper and it finally turned to dust. I fell to my knees, blood soaking my shirt.

++++++

**Angel of Darkness
Angel of Darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand**

I flipped over the carriers and ran down the street. The only thing I hated more than being immortal was having immortal pains in the ass. Weather Smurf or the Carriers were worse, I couldn't say. I spun around and slashed at the one that had grabbed my shoulder. I stood my ground and the remaining carriers put the sedan down and advanced.

++++++

**When darkness falls pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
Will leave behind and I will fight**

I screamed. My magic tore through me and I watched as all the monsters slowly cracked into pieces. And then they shattered completely. Sand raining down around me. I was shaking, pain flowing through my veins.

++++++

**The love is lost**

"Leif, please. Don't leave me. You promised. You promised!"

**Beauty and light

Have vanished from garden of delight**

"No,no,no,no,no. Alicia, you can't be gone."

"The dreams are gone
Midnight has come
The darkness is our new kingdom**

I slipped into the shadows for my first hunt. Love was lost to the Hunters, so I would never be heartbroken.

++++++

**Angel of Darkness
Angel of Darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end**

"Go!"

Joel looked at me sadly, finally giving in, before rushing off through the forest after the others. I spun around, and my blades flashed in my hand. They wanted those kids they would have to go through me first.

++++++

**Angel of Darkness
Angel of Darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand**

"No."

Zeus looked back at me. "What do you mean 'No'?"

I stared him down. "I'm not a puppet on your strings. Forget it."

I spun on my heels and walked out.

++++++

**Hunt goes on deep in the night
Time to pray down on your knees
You can't hide from me
Eternal the light
Until my last breath I will fight
(I will fight, I will fight, I will fight, I will fight)**

I shot the cyclops through the chest before dropping to my knees next to my hunter. I prayed to all the gods that I could saver her. When I pushed my magic to her, it returned. She was gone.

++++++

**Now realize
The stars they die
Darkness has fallen in paradise
But we'll be strong
And we will fight
Against the creatures of the night**

I sat out on the jetty at camp, remembering the stars that use to be in the sky. Remembering the patterns that use to be in the sky. Even the Huntress was fading away.

++++++

**Angel of Darkness
Angel of Darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end**

I fell to my knees, coughing blood. I placed my hands against the wound, pushing magic to heal it. I saw another cyclops around the corner.

++++++

**Angel of Darkness
Angel of Darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand**

I grabbed the pack I kept ready for the Hunt and walked out the door. I wondered what would happen this time...