pt1

Disclaimer: it's sad

Waking up the hardest thing to do for this 18 year old boy, not because he stays up all night righting poems, but because he dreams. Dreams the only thing that brings a little sorce of light.

Writing poems was always his thing, about his dreams. That's seemed so real, he dreams of a life in a better place. Where he feels love, or that's what he thinks love is.

Getting up to the shared bathroom waking up extra early so he can have his own space for once. Letting the cold water fall on his sensitive skin, making him shiver.

The only warmth he ever felt around himself. Finding a bit of fruit and eating it in his way to school, just to not starve for the day.

If you ever saw the boy you would think he was a emo nerd, as weirdly as that sounds it's true. Although he never needed glasses he used them so people wouldnt look at his bags under his eyes, not that people actually looked at him.

Walking into the class and walking to the desk for 2 in the back, he liked that no one sat next to him, he looked around and just as the bell rung in walked in a tallish looking boy, his cute boxy smile was what the boy noticed first. Just right after their teacher walked in.

"Good Moring class we have a new student today, please introduce yourself." Mr. Jin said "Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taehyung! Please take care of me." Flashing his boxy smile. Most of the class had already fallen for him. "Thannk you Taehyung please take a sit next to Mr.Jeon in the back. Jeongguk please raise your hand."

Jeongguk sighed, everyone's eyes now on him. Raising his hand very limpy the other boy walked over to him.

Jeon choose to ignore him for the rest of the class plugging in his earphones. He could still hear though, as the class started to study on a new lesson he pouted not noticing himself doing this, not even a moment later he heard the younger boy next to him say something "hm cute".

Jeon felt his checks burning, not knowing what it meant he chose to ignore it.

As the end of the school day got closer he began to get his things ready. Accidentally dropping his battery and cart in the floor. Quickly picking it up and putting it in the him book bag.
Just a moment later the bell rung, getting up and leaving school grounds, he took the pen out pressing the small button and inhaling the substance. Letting himself inhale it, after a couple of inhales of the substance he felt himself getting numb and free.

Walking into the house people think he calls home he heard shouting, banging, screaming. He saw his parents fighting. Them not even noticing he was there he walked into a closet just big enough for a twin bed. He laid down letting everything leave him, now the only time he was free.

Should I continue this or like does it suck and should I just end it?