Michelle's 'fight or flight' mode had activated. She had grabbed the bludgeon in a haste and with struggle, she threw the bludgeon over head— stopping the knight from stabbing the suited hero. The bludgeon made contact with the helmet of Knightingale's suit, knocking him down for a short period of time. With that, the spider hero looked to see his savior only to be surprised at the very familiar figure.

Michelle looked just as shock as him and before Spider-Man could thank her, Knightingale was up once more. The hero packed a powerful punch to the knight, sending him back a few steps. Once Michelle saw this opening she ran as quickly as she could, picking up the bludgeon on the ground with more ease than last time, and whacked the knight again this time on his armoured abdomen. Knightingale had doubled over in pain, and Spider-Man used that opportunity to web up the foe. He made sure the villain was secured as he webbed him over a couple more times.

Before the web slinging hero got another chance to thank her, sirens from police cars were headed their way. Despite being a hero, Spider-Man was still disliked and thought of as a vigilante by the police. So without thinking, he held closely onto Michelle and shot a web. They swung off before the police had arrived.
••••••

The two had landed on the rooftop of a building not too far. It was safe and sound, and away from the possibility of being arrested. The masked figure sighed of relief.

Just as he thought he was safe, he didn't expect to be swatted on the side with a bag. "Ow," he called out dramatically in pain. "That was for practically kidnapping me," the furious girl explained. He then proceeded to actually ponder her words carefully. He didn't realize it, but he sort of did, in some circumstances, kidnap her. "Oh," he responded.

"Sorry," he continued. "That's one hell of an apology. But it's fine. Thank you for saving me," she said. "I should be the one thanking you. You sure knew how to swing that bludgeon," he complimented. Michelle blushed slightly. "Why thank you, I've been taking some lessons," she teased.

They both laughed slightly and awkwardly. "So I should probably get you down now. Let me take you home—" He tried to offer, but was cut off by her. "Wait! Can I um get an interview, while we're up here."

The night wind had started to blow in making some of Michelle's hair fly onto her face. She was struggling to peel it off. Spider-Man lifted his hand, helping her. "Sure," he answered as he pushed away some remaining hair. "Thanks," she muttered embarrassed. She grabbed the pen and notepad from her bag.

"So um, where do we start," he asked awkwardly. "Well how about why you chose to be a hero?" "Funny thing, that was actually kind of an accident," he conveyed. "An accident?" Michelle rose a brow in confusion and interest. "So you see, it started off like this..."
•••

Peter sighed as he entered his apartment. He was not expecting any of what happened earlier.

All he was trying to do was finish work on time, so he could do his patrols. Yes, that's right. Peter Parker was the elusive Spider-Man. A geeky news photographer by day, and a hero by night. Wasn't that original?

He did all as he had planned, but things came for a turn when Knightingale shown up once more. Peter was not in the mood to fight some wannabe villain, but next thing you know he was getting his ass kicked in an alleyway. But Knightingale hadn't been the thing that shocked him. It was actually the appearance of Michelle Jones, his co-worker/crush. She saved him, and in turn he kidnapped her.