It Happened at a Bar : jhs

Commissioned by: saveme1800 (as a gift for omgitsgarry )  Enjoy!

vampire!Hoseok x reader
⚠️ Smut, Blood (a little)

You didn't even know how you ended up in this bar, following your coworkers around town for 'girls' night'. You didn't want to be here in the first place. You didn't even like them that much. You didn't even drink. You sat at the bar with a soda in front of you, watching them dance with a group of questionable looking men and trying not to yawn. You glanced at your watch, wondering how long this 'bar crawl' would last.

You were just wondering if anything exciting ever happened in this little bar when there was the roaring of a group of approaching engines coming from outside. You swiveled on your barstool thinking you had nothing better to do than watch anyway when the engines started to die. You lost count but you didn't think it was a huge group - the unmistakable growl of maybe six or seven motorcycle engines dying one after the other had you sipping your soda with interest. The door opened and a group of men in leather began to trickle into the bar.

First came a pair that had your mouth falling open on the way to sip from your drink, the straw poised just below your lips. Both of the men were only a few inches taller than you, and perhaps the prettiest couple of badasses you had ever seen. One with wavy silvery gray hair and one with sleek light purple hair, boots clacking on the floor with each step as they bickered between themselves, the leather of their jackets creaking with their movement. There was something about them that had your eye tracking every movement across the room.

The one with the grayish hair had skin pale like moonlight and wore a black choker around his delicate throat. Metal flashed in his mouth when he opened it to speak to the man next to him, the ball of a tongue piercing showing briefly. The one with purple hair had beautiful, smooth, soft looking skin and his tight shirt rode up beneath his jacket, showing off his midriff every now and then and hugging his chest to make the metal of his nipple piercings obvious. Suddenly his eyes flashed to yours, making you swallow heavily and quickly avert your gaze. Why, you weren't sure - you weren't usually jumpy like this.

Just as you were looking away, the door opened again and in came another pair of men, both long limbed and devastatingly handsome. One had sleek black hair, windblown and parting over his forehead, pretty eyes and full red lips. His leather jacket hugged his wide shoulders tightly and he had an eyebrow piercing that you only managed to look away from to examine the man next to him. His hair was also dark but long and shaggy, nearly a mullet down the back of his neck. His rosy lips were studded with snake bites, the rings glinting with every word he spoke to the other, his eyes lined with dark kohl, hands glittering with rings that caught the light when he moved them to speak. Yet again you were struck by something almost otherworldly about these men - but you couldn't put your finger on it.

The door opened again and in came a third set of wildly handsome men - the first very tall with impossibly long legs and a broad chest, his hair swept back from his forehead and bleached blond, an eyebrow piercing to match the broad shouldered one from before. The second had cherry red hair, soft cheeks and huge eyes, looking up at the first and listening to him speak with interest, his ears studded with metal bars and hoops, wide tunnel gauges in his lobes. The tall man's eyes cut to yours immediately and you felt compelled to look away again. Something about him demanded respect and he exuded confidence as the pair of them approached the rest of the group at one end of the bar, ordering drinks and talking loudly amongst themselves.

You assumed that was all of them - but then the door opened one last time and you couldn't help but look up. Your breath caught in your lungs as your eyes slid over his perfect proportions, stunning features, and cutting eyes. His hair was dark, wavy, and just a little messy from the wind. He had pretty eyes and a delicately curved nose with a ring in one side, and his tongue traced his lower lip as he strolled through the door. The worn leather of his jacket fitted to his body perfectly and he wore a pair of leather fingerless driving gloves with it. Your eyes slid down to the belt at his waist and the ripped black jeans that clung to his thighs tucked into heavy black boots and then flicked back up to his face - just in time for him to look at you. Your heart nearly stopped when your gaze met his but this time, unlike with the rest, you couldn't look away.