shake sum

Me and Ri were dancing and laughing until Aakil came over and stole her from me. I was sitting in his kitchen watching everyone until I saw this girl storm off almost knocking the bottles of the table then I turned around and almost passed out I saw him Snow in the flesh . I hurried outside and texted Aria I wanted to go home it was only 7 but if I stayed any longer I would loose it. She rushed out and dropped me off.

Next Day

I didn't sleep well for one because Aria never FaceTimed me and the thing with snow. I cleaned my room and decided to go grocery shopping for myself . I called an Uber and headed to Walmart.

@4leaf_clover: it's getting hard to keep my cool 😎

I scrolled on Instagram seeing and liking post until we pulled up I said thank you and continued in the store. I told Aria could she pick me up and continued shopping. I threw everything in my cart including our daily dinner meals along with snacks and hygiene care . Aria said she would be on her way and then sorry whatever that meant I seen her car and started to open the trunk but realized who was inside and stopped. Snow sitting right in the front seat mugging the world.

 Snow sitting right in the front seat mugging the world

"Are you coming fuck is you just standing there for."
I proceeded to finish and got into the back seat
"Yo you gonna blow me get ya ass up here fuck I look like Uber"
I got up front and sat close to the window until we pulled up to Chick-fil-A "want something" I nodded no
He proceeded to order and I zoned him out until a bag was thrown in my lap
"What you mean only 6 sauces I got 40 nuggets if I got to ask again I'm gonna come in here-and blow your head off " the dude hurried and passed him a bucket of sauce and I laughed at him while sticking my tongue out.

He drove off and I started eating the fries but the bag it was 3 large fries 2 40 piece nuggets and 2 spicy chicken sandwiches.
"Yo what if that wasn't fo you"
I just shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes.
He continued driving once we pulled up to my house I took out 1 of the 40 piece some sauce a chicken sandwich and a fry. He helped put the things in the house and left