-slow motion-

2 days later
Clover (chlo)
"Nolan please I'm sorry I swear"
"Na man ion wanna hear it" he mugged standing up.
I smacked his head then ran to the bathroom locking the door.
I listened for about 6 minutes before I slowly walked out I didn't see him so I walked to the kitchen and was about to get a water bottle until I was snatched up and carried to the couch.
He started tickling me nonstop like it started hurting
" I'm gonna piss myself Stoopppp"
He finally stopped and I ran to the bathroom. When I was finished I washed my hands and was about to order some wings but just randomly had a taste for seafood. So I went to find Nolan on the game.
"Snow can we go get seafood" yea go get dressed and we'll leave out .
I went and gout some clothes out my bag and took a showers then got dressed. 

We headed out to Juicy Crab and I asked him to take a picture for me.

@4leaf_clover : look back at 😜 pc @nosnow2xx

We walked in to see Juance sitting at a table with some old dude with a fur coat and she looked bad not cute bad  but trashy.

I mugged a small smile and walked past her Snow grabbed my hand to lead me to our booth.

"That's the girl that tried to sneak me"
"Maybe you really changed cause my old lucky clover woulda went over there and did some hit shit"
"No Im still with all the shit but she look down bad like she already got a good ass whooping"I chuckled

The lady came over and we ordered 2 of the biggest seafood boil they had because we were gonna share and take the other one home.

"You my girlfriend right"
"Huh"I said
"You ..my ... girl" he said slowly
" no I heard you but that's not how you ask , second I thought we were working on it and third I've never had a boyfriend before"
" I know and we are taking it slow can we at least work on being in a relationship"
"Yea"I smiled
"Yo you mad beautiful" he smirked and I blushed
The rest of the time we cracked jokes about everyone and ate then he dropped me off at home and let me have the rest of the food.