the hotel

Nolan

We were currently at the hotel and the girls begged us to go to the pool it was late so hopefully we would be the only one there me and Aakil wasn't getting in tho. I was walking in the bathroom when I seen Clover taking nudes.

Yo chlo wtf What I do Where yo clothes at mane Wym they on my body we are going swimming this is a bathing suit and I'm not changing

Yo chlo wtf
What I do
Where yo clothes at mane
Wym they on my body we are going swimming this is a bathing suit and I'm not changing

Whatever if it's people down there we coming back

Clover

As me and Nolan walked down the steps I seen ri taking pictures by the pool

And she looked bomb so I walked over there and started dry humping her and we started moaning then Aakil dumb ass tried  pushed us in the water but failed so we stood up and start kissing and then snow actually made us fall in and I started crying...

And she looked bomb so I walked over there and started dry humping her and we started moaning then Aakil dumb ass tried  pushed us in the water but failed so we stood up and start kissing and then snow actually made us fall in and I started crying because I can't swim but Aria could so I was pulling her under with me so she pulled us back on land and we started drying off giving staring at each other the boys were talking and as soon as we were done we attacked them and Aria accidentally pushed Aakil in the pool and I couldn't swim so Snow had to save him now they were both upset and was cussing us out every time we said something.

Aria imma have to take my hair out in Monday cause it's gon start shedding how about-

Shut the fuck up damn -snow yelled

No tf you should of never pushed us in the pool
Right now you know what it feels like to save a friend that can't swim ari laughed as me and Aakil mugged her.

We went back to the room and I took a shower then went to sleep.