chapter 9

Ariana's p.o.v

After Lauren and Julie left I was still so mad at James for doing what he did but I'm not going to interfere but they were a great couple I hope they work it out but anyways when I went back inside I saw a confused Dylan waiting for me.

"Hey, what happened?" He asked

"Nothing important" I said and waved it off

"Ariana I was wondering the party is almost over and I thought maybe you'd wanna come over to mine and we could watch a movie and stuff" he nervously asked rubbing the back of his neck

"What 'stuff'?" I jokingly asked

"Huh wait no no I wasn't thinking that I swear" he said frantically waving his hands in front of him

"I know silly I'm just messing with you and sure I'd love to come" I said grabbing his hand and intertwining it with mine

He smiled and led me outside to his car we got inside and we headed to his house I texted my mom and she made sure I wasn't going to do anything I'd regret tomorrow and then when I looked up we were already halfway to his house he turned the radio on then he looked at me and smiled at me and when our favorite song came on we kept singing along and by the time we were holding our stomachs from hunger we reached his house we got out of the car and he got his keys out and went inside and ran upstairs and a few seconds later he came back down with a black sweatshirt and a pair of black sweatpants.

"Here, I figured you don't have anything to wear" he laughed

"Thanks, where's the bathroom" I asked

"Oh you can change upstairs" he said

"OK thanks" I smiled and went upstairs and changed and by the time I was done Dylan was in the kitchen

"Hey how do I look?" I said putting my hands on my hips

"Fancy" he laughed

"Anyways you hungry?" He asked

"STARVING" I replied

"How do you feel about Chinese?" He asked

"Mmm my fave" I said and went to the living room.

I passed my bag and got my phone out and went through my twitter feed and then I sat down on the clouds you call couches I put my phone down and waited for Dylan to come out of the kitchen a few minutes later he did and he sat next to me, put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer till my head was on his chest he pulled the TV remote out and went through the channels until he picked a movie called 'The Heat'. We laughed our asses of and by the time we were going to die of hunger the doorbell rang, Dylan quickly stormed out of the room and a few minutes later came back with bags filled with boxes of Chinese food.yumm.Dylan put the bags on the coffee table and went into the kitchen and came back with trays in his hands I helped him set up the food and then we ate until we were so full to the point where I just put my tray back in the kitchen and washed up and went back to the living room and lied down on one of the couches and directly fell asleep. A few minutes later I heard Dylan shut the TV off and carry me into the room upstairs and laid me down under the covers and turned the lights off after that all I felt was a kiss on the forehead.

-the next day-

I woke up and totally forgot where I was for a minute and then I remembered that Dylan took me back to his last night. I got up out of bed and tip toed to the bathroom and washed up and put my hair into a messy bun. I went downstairs got a glass of water and went back up I went into the room and saw Dylan lying on his back with his phone above his head.

"Morning" I said, he got so scared that he dropped his phone right on his face

"Morning" he said sounding a bit grumpy

"You okay?" I laughed

"Yeah" he laughed and got up

We went downstairs and my stomach grumbled

"You got anything to eat?" I said

He looked in the fridge and closed them

"No sorry how about we go to the park and eat some hotdogs?" He asked

"Ooo that sounds amazing but I'm gonna have to go change my house is literally across the street"

"Sure I'll pick you up in 10 yeah?"

"Sounds good" I said and went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes that I was wearing yesterday and headed out.

I walked to my house and got inside and ran upstairs and opened my closet I picked out some white ripped shorts and a pink tank top and my baby pink high top converse I typed my hair up into a ponytail and went downstairs i grabbed my bag and headed outside and saw Dylan waiting in his car for me, i got inside and he started driving i took my phone out and checked my messages and social media and i stayed on my phone because the ride was kinda awkward but eventually Dylan spoke.

"so had a good night sleep?"he asked

"yeah your bed is so comfy i love it" i replied

"ohhh comfy huh?" he said wiggling his eyebrows

"yeah comfy wha- ohhh your a naughty thinker huh?"i nudged his elbow

"nahh im just playing" he laughed

we reached the park and got out of the car and walked to the hotdog shack and we sat down and ordered.

"hey Ariana i know we only met yesterday but..."he started

"but what"i asked in confusion

suddenly Dylan had a sudden intrest in his shoes

"but what Dylan?"

"nothing it's stupid"

"no no tell me please" i grabbed his hand and held it

he put his other hand over mine "i wanted to ask you if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" as soon as he said that i got butterflies and my heart skipped a couple beats

"Of course i'd love to be your girlfriend!" i said and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and then our order came.

after that we ate, he paid and we left he told me he'll drop me off at my house because he had some work to get done so he drove me to my house and i told him goodbye and walked up to my door when i felt a pair of hands touch my waist and turn me around i saw Dylan standing there and before i even said anything he smashed his lips against mine and of course i kissed back and i felt his warm hands touch my neck and my hands trailed up to his hair and started playing with it we broke apart and all he did was smile, kiss me quickly one more time and left i smiled to myself and went inside the house, i shut the door and stood there and laughed to myself but got caught off gaurd when i heard my phone ring. i got a message from Julie saying that she and Lauren are at her house and the boys are at Brad's house so she wanted me to come over, i told her that i will and i went back outside and walked to her house i knocked on the door and when Julie saw me she pulled me inside, sat me down, and told me to explain everything that happened from when they left the party....