Hot boss

I arrive at the doors of the office.I take a deep breath and pause before I knock on the big dark wood office door. I think is this even worth it should I just turn around, but i've worked too hard to turn back now. I pound confidently on the office door and step back and wait for a reply.  

"You may enter," says a strong female voice. This couldn't be, is my new boss the heartbreak a women. 

"Sorry i'm late," I say as I open the door. 

"Do you know what time it is? " she turns in her chair so that she faces me and no longer the window.

"It's 9:15,"  I am struck by her beauty. Her snow coloured hair made her eyes pop in the best way.

"That means you are 15 minutes late,"

"I know traffic was bad,"

"I guess rush hour is pretty bad in the city, I'll let it slide this time but do try harder to be on time in the future," she looked at my with her big blue eyes, her light pink lipstick was mesmerizing. "Is that ok Ms. Sachs?" 

"Yes definitely," she could tell already I was staring at her, getting lost in her eyes. This could not be happening. I could not be getting a crush on boss. I've heard about her reputation, she's the textbook definition of a womanizer. I'm just gonna end up being played, and worst this could get in the way of my career. Being romantically involved with my boss is against company policy. I might be overthinking this though, I've only talked to her once for about two minutes and that didn't even go that well.