Chapter 5

Niall's POV

I keep hearing somebody yell. I think its in my dreams.

Holy shit, Blaire's here, she's having a nightmare!

"No! no! no! no! Stop please!" she yells.

I turn around as fast as I can "Blaire wake up its ok, its just a dream. Wake up." I say shaking her so she will wake up.

"Niall?" she says hugging me.

"Yeah?" I say stoking her hair to calm her down.

"I have cancer." she say and looks up at me in the dark.

"It was just a dream, it will be ok, you don't have cancer." I say shrugging it off.

"No like, seriously. I went to the hospital yesterday for it. this isn't the first time either." she says. I feel so guilty for not being there for her at the hospital.

I don't really know what to say.

"I don't care if you have Ebola, I'm still going to love you. Even though we haven't even known each other, and we aren't going out. I just really like you Blaire. and we've been friends for too long. I think you're hot and nice and just so.... not like other girls. i just want you to know that if you need anything, to let me know. Anything." I speak my heart.

"Aww, thats the nicest thi anyone has ever said to me and who said if I will ever get Ebola?" she says and I giggle.

"Well hopefully you wont."

Time goes by, with the same routine, us cuddling, me playing with her hair thinking about how much better my life would be if she was my girlfriend.

________________________________________

Blaire's POV

I was thinking about what he said and it really did speak to me. I think I like him, you know, more than a friend, like girlfriend boyfriend thing.

I've never really had a 'boyfriend' it's mainly people who are really ugly and I feel sorry for them because nobody will go out with them, but they help me in my homework so that should count as 'close study buddies' .

"Who said I never liked you and wanted to go out with you." i finally got the courage to say.

"What?" he raises up.

"Well you like me, i like you, sooo." I'm not really good at this please catch on. I say in my mind.

He rolls over on too of me and kisses me. that was my first kiss but he shouldn't know that. when we are done he looks into my eyes and says, " I love you Blaire Williams."

The New GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara