chapter 7

(A/N~ k before I start, I would like to say I'm so sorry for not updating in 3 months😁 I've been lazy and slacking off. So ya, please don't get mad at me if I don't update because I will update sooner or later. okay I'm done😂 I hope this makes up for all the months I didn't update:))

'Tris' POV

The next day was total chaos. I couldn't find Four anywhere.

He missed all his classes and I got a little worried. Christina, Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, and I went everywhere looking for him and we still couldn't find him.

But there was one place we didn't look...and that was his house.

Uriah drove us and his house is huge! It had dark grey walls with some decorative pattern and you can see the reflection of the pool in the back.

But this wasn't about the house. This was about Four.

I didn't see any cars in the drive way so I'm predicting that nobody's home at the moment. But lets just check and see.

We finally got to the front porch and rung the doorbell.

There was no answer.

I rung it twice.

Still no answer.

I got impatient and tried opening the door which was found unlocked.

Once we entered the house, it looked way different than you might've expected. The inside had crème colored furniture with some floral patterned pillows and throw blankets.

"FOUR?" I shouted as I headed up the stairs.

"He isn't here Tris," Christina said while following me.

"Just keep on looking," I ordered.

I checked all the rooms and none of them had Four. But I stumbled upon a door at the end of the hall.

"Maybe that's his room?" Marlene suggested.

"Well, we'll just find out," I replied.

I opened the door revealing a freshly beaten up Four on the ground with huge slashes on his back, surrounded by crimson red blood.

"OH MY GOD!" I shouted loud enough that the whole city could hear me.

Uriah and Zeke came in with worried looks on their faces.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened to Four?" They both screamed.

"I-I don't k-know I just came in t-the room to see h-him on the floor," I managed to say in between sobs.

"Well, we can't just stand here and let him bleed to death lets bring him to the hospital and find out who did this to him!" Uriah exclaimed.

"Yah! We can't just let that person get away for what they've done!" Zeke joined in.

"Okay okay! We'll try to find the person who did this but first, we need to get him to the hospital!" I ordered

Once I said that, Zeke and Uriah carried Four to the backseat of their car and then zoomed off.

We finally got to the hospital and Four is still bleeding badly.

We entered the building and once the nurses saw us, they immediately took Four from our grasp and placed him onto a wheelchair.

"Do you know what happened to him?" the doctor questioned us.

"No, no I don't. My friends and I came to visit him but once we entered the room, we saw him lying in a pool of blood," I replied back.

"Oh, well the damage that person or thing caused was very severe. The wounds were so deep," The doctor managed to spit the words out.

"Does he need an operation?" I choked while saying the words.

"That doesn't seem necessary. We will only put bandages on him and he will be fine. But he will need to stay at the hospital for a couple days to make sure he is going to be well," He reassured us.

"Okay, good. I'm thankful he's going to be okay and thank you doctor for helping him," I praised.

"No problem. It's just small minor things and he will be good as new!" The doctor exclaimed trying to make everything happy again.

I smiled at him.

"And you can stop by anytime!" The doctor added.

"Okay, thanks you." I said before we left.

Whew that escalated quickly. This is not edited just so you know but I hope you enjoyed reading that! Once again I'm sorry for not updating in 3 month but I'll try to update daily. Vote&Comment!! k bye ~Adelle👽