Chapter 20

=Deku's POV=

We made our way outside and headed towards the parking lot. We were immediately taken by surprise at the sight of a huge, black polished car.

"I'm sorry if this too sudden, but my father allowed me to use one of the spare cars for this fun get-together" we stared wide-eyed at Momo. She's got wayyyy too much money too spare.

We made our way into the car, the seats were covered in a fuzzy velvet colored cloth. They were pretty bouncy and comfy to sleep in.

I looked around, most people of the class was carefully sitting down on the seats, as if they are gonna crumble at the slightest touch, while others just bounced on them and propped their feet on the candy table.

"Please take us to the mall Augustus" the so-called 'Augustus' nodded in response and started the car. On our way people quietly talked to one another, I just cuddled with Todo slowly falling asleep.

I'm also quite surprised Kacchan isn't shouting or anything, he's just lying down with his hands under his head, peacefully hearing everything that's happening.

I'm mad at him anyways, if I wasn't, I would've already invited him to cuddle with us.

"You alright Izu?"

"Mhm" I replied, to lazy to even speak. He hugged me a little tighter and I fell asleep on his arms.

-------

"WOO-HOO!" I jolted awake and frantically looked around, it was just Kirishima excited and getting out the car. I suppose we already arrived.

I gently nudged and poked Todo's squishy cheek, he's pale af. We should go to the beach and get a tan or something.

"Mmm.."

"We're here Todo. Wake up~"

"Oh look at you too little lovebirds! I just have to take a pic of you guys! Then I'm sending it to Mina, and then she'll send it to Nezu, and he'll approve it for the yearbook, AND YOU'LL BE THE CUTST COUPLE OF THE YEAR!!!"

*snap*

I winced at the bright white light. Damn, can Hagakure gimme a break? I could hear some light tapping of her nails on her phone screen. It was kinda relaxing to be honest.

"Izu, we have to go"

"O-oh yeah. I-i kinda forgot about that" when did he wake up? I got out the car and thanked the driver with a wave and a warm smile. He smiled back and focused on the road, driving away.

We entered the mall and I was immediately disgusted by the amount of people there was.

So loud, and obnoxious, and- its basically hell.

I gripped Todo's arm a little tight, we wandered around as a class for like 15 minutes untill someone screamed

"THERE IS A CHURRO STAND"

The cashier's face changed from calm to pure horror. He nudged his co-workers arm and whispered something in his ear.

"WAIT!- YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME DUDE! DON'T BE A DICK. I KNOW YOUR BREAK IS IN 15 MINUTE-" but the cashier had already dissapeared, leaving his partner with a look of betrayal.

"Welcome to Don Churro's. What I can I..." he looked at the huge group of teenagers "..offer to all of you?"

One by one, we asked for what we wanted, which took way to long because Mina just couldn't decide what she wanted. I was eating my churro, bored out of my mind.

Untill someone yanked from my arm, making me yelp, and I ended up in the men's bathroom.

Am I gonna get kidnapped? Oh God oh no, I don't want it to end like this, I want to end it, I don't want a sick bastard to end my life.

"Yo Midoriya, chill dude" wut?

"U-um. Shinso? What's the meaning of this?"

"Well, I'm bored as fuck. And I have some things I need to do. Buuuuutt, I need someone to help me do some of these things. You also looked bored, so you don't actually have an excuse for declining"

I pursed my lips and thought about it for a moment. I just don't wanna get in trouble, what should I do? Shinso's a nice guy, he wouldn't get in trouble. "Yeah sure!"

What could go wrong?

709 words