Chapter 18

=Third Person POV=

There he was, laying calmly on the clean, hospital bed. His wrists with stitches due to his large cuts. Some couldn't take it and excused themselves out of the room.

Others felt bad about the poor boy. Others were crying, not believing their classmate was this messed up. After 10 minuted visiting hours were over, and everyone left.

=Inko Midoriya's POV=

I was at home, just doing everyday chores. When I suddenly got a call from Aizawa. I quickly picked up, worried the conversation was gonna be about my baby.

"Inko?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't know how to say this. I'm just going to be straight forward"

I brought a hand over my mouth, tears welling up in my eyes. I already knew this was about my baby.

"Midoriya slit his wrists"
"WHA-"
"He's fine, he'll wake up in about 2-5 days. We're at random hospital (<-- StuffRoniSays that's for you, you sassy bastard XD), visiting hours are over. But since your his mother they'll allow you to stay"
"Thank you so much Aizawa"
"Its really no problem"

I hung up and quickly got in my car, leaving everything behind. The hospital was relatevely close. But I went a little slow because my sight was foggy, a car crash wouldn't help him at all.

Once I made it I quickly got out and went to front desk. "I'm Inko Midoriya! Mother of Izuku Midoriya, please tell me my baby's okay!" tears escaped my eyes once again.

"He's doing just fine hun. Here have a tissue" she handed me over a tissue, I wiped my tears and waited for her to continue. "He's on the 3 floor, room 276" "Thank you so much!"

<<Le time skip. Inko is about to enter the room>>

I opened the door quietly, and there was my baby boy. "My baby!" I ran to his bed and hugged him softly, I carefully grabbed his hand, making sure I didn't touch his stitches.

I can't believe I didn't realize he was hurting. If Aizawa hadn't told me some weeks ago, who knows what could've happened!

Am I bad mother?

Is he depressed because of me?

I've given it my all. It has to be another thing that's been bothering him. I looked at his face, he looked so much like me. Not like his bastard of a father. If you could even call him a father. I started feeling sleepy, so I gave him a kiss on the cheek and drove back home.

=Narrator=

After 2 painfully long days Deku arrose from his slumber XD.

=Deku's POV=

I clamly woke up, my wrists were aching, but I ignored the pain. What happened? I looked at my wrists, curious of why they hurt.

My eyes widened at the sight of stitches on both of them. Oh yeah, I tried to kill myself. My head hung low as I started crying a little, tears falling like raindrops on the crystal white sheets.

I failed misserably at my one and only task. A nurse entered the room out of the blue "Oh! I see your awake- are you okay honey?" I shook my head no.

She gave me a light hug, I stiffened but melted into her warmth, this room was freezing cold. She pulled away and took out her phone "Just let me tell the doctors your awake, ok?" I stayed silent.

"I'll take that as a yes" she gave me a warm smile and stepped out the room. Soon enough, all of class 1-A came in, some of class 1-B and a couple of teachers.

"Midoriya! We're so glad you're awake!" I looked at shinso lifelessly. The nurse moved around the room and stood at the side of my bed. I tugged on the nurse's dress, she crouched and whispered "Something wrong?"

"I don't want any visitors. Not even my mom" she looked a little surprised but agreed. "It seems Midoriya-san does not wish company at the moment" the crowd knew what this meant and they started to get out the room.

"Bye Midoriya, hope you feel better soon! Remember to sparkle your way on top!" I looked at Aoyama confused "Thanks.." he nodded woth his weird ass smile and fully stepped outside. I rolled to my side and fell asleep again.

=Third Person POV on class 1-A=

The whole class 1-A went back to the dorms. They entered the lounge in a sad mood. Who wouldn't? Their friend just said he doesn't want to see them!

"Hey, do you think he hates us? Kero" "Of course not! Fucking Deku can't hate us for saving his life!" everyone looked skeptically at Bakugo.

"I just feel bad for him in all honesty" Denki said, his head hanging low. "We should keep an eye on Deku-kun. Take anythung away that he could use to potentially harm himself" "Yes! You are right Uraraka-san. We shall take care of Midoriya and help hin in these hard times!"

"Then it's settled!" screamed Hagakure. "Right!" the class made their way to Deku's room. Once on the right floor, they slowly opened the door. They were greeted with a messy place and about a litter of dry blood on the ground.

"U-uh g-guys I-i do- don't t-think I'll b-be able to d-do this" said Koda, feeling a little queasy. "Then you should help out just organizing the room" Todoroki said blandly.

And so they got to work!

Momo took out cleaning supplies and most of the girls scrubbed the floor squeaky clean. The boys helped organize books, papers and more. After 2 hell-ish hours the room looked brand new!

"There is still one more thing to do. We have to take everything that can harm him" Mina said "starting with that one". She pointed to the bloodied blade that no one dared to pick up. Momo made some latex gloves for everyone, and they started searching the room.

They searched in the bathroom, drawers, loose floor boards, under the mattress, etc. "I think that's a wrap guys!" Kirishima said cheerfully. They had found the bloodied blade, scissors, some glass shards. Speaking about glass, Momo made a new mirror and placed it on Deku's bathroom.

"We did a good job!" "Yeah!" the class stepped out the room and huffed in tiredness. "Man I'm so tireeeeeeddd" complained Sero. "Does anybody wanna play Mario Kart with me?" Shoji calmly stated.

Everyones energy went from -50 to 100%. Their heads snapped up "YEAH" they cheered. "I'm going first you fuckers!" Bakugo said, racing to Shoji's room. "Hey that's not fair!" yelled the whole class while running behind Bakugo. It was a fun night indeed.

1,121 words