Chapter 11

=Deku's POV=

As I walked back I put my hand on my head, as if it was gonna help with the headache. My legs also hurt alot, so I was limping and using the walls as support. I should've asked for some crutches at least.

Actually, no. My arms hurt to much to lift my body. I went inside the lobby and headed to the elevator. Once inside I pressed my floor number an waited. Ding! The elevator started to open up.

I got outside and walked to my room, locking the door. I never cleaned that blood on the floor, I hope it doesn't leave a stain. I went to the bathroom and took out the cleaning supplies.

The ones I used for my 'first time'. I started scrubbing the floor, it came out fairly easily. I put everything back to its place. I was exhausted, even though I slept for days. I launched myself to bed and immediately regretted it.

"AGHHHHH!" I screamed my lungs out, it felt like every one of my joints just popped off. Tears started streaming down my face.

Awwww, you can't resist a sore body? I can't even imagine you living a whole life. HOW MUCH OF A CRYBABY ARE YOU?!

"shut- up" my headache was getting worse. Its as if someone was hitting my head with a baseball bat. Every swing had more power and strength than the last one.

I stood up from my bed and grabbed my phone from my backpack. I texted my mom that I was awake and there was nothing to worry about. My phone slipped off my hands and landed on my foot. "ARGHH SHIT!" more tears came out and I just plopped my self on the bed.

"owwww, UGH WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE TO PUT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT?!" IT HURTS SO MUCH". I continued crying, I just want someone to talk to. Someone nice, who listens, but doesn't push you.

=Third Person POV=

Class 1-A made it to the lobby. Almost instantly hearing screams of pain and cursing to. They rushed upstairs to see where the noise was coming from. They ended up infront of Deku's door.

"owwww, UGH WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE TO PUT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT?!" IT HURTS SO MUCH". What the hell was going on in there. "I'm going in" Bakugou silently muttered. "No you're not" Todoroki said.

"Hey- guyths, how about I go in?" everyone glared at Mineta. "Ok then -_-" no one wanted to in. They all just stood in silence for 30 akward seconds. Hoping someone would go in their place.

Knock knock. Everyone looked at Kirishima surprised. Some shuffling was heard and the door slowly cracked open. There he was, the happy bean. Acting not so happy. Some people loudly gasped at seeing him so messed up.

"Hey bud. Want me to help you out? You can talk to me all you want" Kirishima softly said. "MAKE IT STOP!" "Huh?" Kirishima asked confused. "MAKE IT STOP. THE PAIN. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE! KNOCK ME OUT. MAKE ME SLEEP I DON'T CARE JUST DO SOMETHING!" he said while crying even more.

"I-i'm sorry, I can't bring myself to knock you out." Kirishima said confused. "KACCHAN!" "W-what?!" Kacchan said startled. "KNOCK ME OUT. PLEASE! YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT RIGHT?!" "I'm sorry Deku. I can't bring myself to hurt you. You look hurt enough already" "SINCE WHEN DO YOU USE COMMON SENSE. SINCE WHEN DO YOU CA-"

"Midoriya, no one here is gonna knock you out" Kirishima calmly said. Deku grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. Crying on his chest. Kirishima just patted his hair. When Deku pulled away he invited him to his room. The door closed letting no one come in.

637 words without a/n :))))