Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys sorry I didn't update in a long time I was having writers block, school and cheer. Love u all for reading my book and I hope u like it so far!!!

Howie's POV.......

She put her hand up on my cheek and said, "it's ok sweetie I'm here" and then her eyes just closed. I'm going to kill whoever shot that gun!! I screamed for help more times while caring Sky inside. We drove to the pack house and went inside. I called for the pack doctor witch came in a hurry. "What happened!" she asked. "Someone shot a gun and she got hit by the bullet. She just closed her eyes. Can you save her! I love her!" she nodded. She probably could tell I was Sky's mate. She carried her to the E.R. (witch was kinda small) she called for assistants and went in a hurry to see if she could save Sky. I was pacing back and forth when Natalie's friends came in. "Where is she!!!????" the girl in the super curly hair exclaimed. "Ya!! is she ok??" asked one eating a family size bag of chips. "What are the chips for?" I asked. "I eat when I'm stressed!" she replied. "You eat all the time!" The one with a long dirty blonde ponytail said. The pack doctor came out ad asked for family. No one stepped forward. Then I heard footsteps come down the stairs and a man who seemed to be the alpha said, "I'm her brother." I'm guessing he's her brother, the alpha to be exact. The doctor nodded ad led him inside. "No fair! Augie gets to go inside!!! we are her besties!!!!" The one with black hair said. (A/N Augie is pronounced oggie I guess! enjoy!) We just sat there for a few more minutes when Augie came out. He said the friends and mate could come in now so we rushed in. I was horrified. Sky was connected to all these tubes and had a thing in her mouth witch helped her breathe. Her friends started talking to her like she was a baby saying it'll be ok and all that. My wolf whined in my head sayin, ' is she gonna be ok?? I love her wolf no! don't take her now!!' I blocked him out though so I only hear a mumble. The girls finally saw that I was there too and stepped out of the room. 'Finally some privacy!' I thought. I sat in a chair next to the bed and watched my beautiful angel. I cried for like the last five mins wondering if anyone heard me but didn't really care. I wiped my face off and exited the room. Even though I wanted to stay, I knew they had to go back to work. I promise to wait until she wakes up.........
*************************************
In Natalie's sleep.....

Wow did I just get shot? Where am I? I must be in a coma or something. Hopefully there is no light that I have to go through! That would mean I'm dying! phew! Ok I'm probably in a bed or room in my pack cause it's cold! I hear footsteps and I feel all these things around me. I can't see or move but I can hear and feel.... cool. That reminds me of that one show Red Band Society, where the boy who's narrating the show is in a coma and he hears and feels everything but can't see or move. I hear a door opening and suddenly I'm flourished with voices. I'm pretty sure they are my friends cause they are talking to me like I'm a baby. Kelzzy says, "oh it's gonna be ok!" Kylie is half talking and crying, " why this day of happiness! she has to be the one to be sad and shot by a total, $&!@/?$)#%***•%{[{!!" 'Wow wow watch the language girlie!' I thought. Jaimee is probably crunching on some chips cause she mumbles a little, "she has to be ok! has to be!!" they stop all of a sudden and walk out of the room. Then there are kinda heavy footsteps and I just know it's Howie. He's just sitting there then starts crying. I wish I could be there to comfort him but I'm obviously not able to move or see. I start to cry inside. 😭😭😭😖😖😖😖😭😭😭 he stops after about five mins and walks out when new footsteps come in. He must've had to be strong and knew that the doctor and her assistants had some work to do. Hopefully I wake up soon!!
*************************************
Skylar's friends POVs

When we all walked out of the room we sat down on the couch thinking. Why could this happen today? we just got engaged to our mates!!!!!! 'So not helpful!' Kylie thought. 'I wish today was better!' Kelzzy thought 'mmmm good chips! and I wish for so many things to help Skylar get better!' Jaimee said. We just sat there wondering if Natalie will ever wake up!
*************************************
Hey guys thanks for reading and once again so sorry that I didn't update in such a long time I'm having writers block and so much school work so don't be mad at me! I made it a kinda long chapter to make it up to you!!