Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. beep. beep. beep. beep. beep. I got up frustrated with having an alarm clock. I went to my dresser got my jean shorts and my white t shirt and got dressed. Knowing my mom is already downstairs,(she's an early riser) I greeted her with a good morning and sat down for her to serve me my breakfast. I ate quickly because I noticed my bus comes in five minutes. I said goodbye to my mom and went to my bus stop. Once at school I headed straight for me and my friends "hangout" we chatted about boys and clothes when the bell rang. All of us had to seperate accept for me and my best friends Kelzzy who has all the same classes as I do. When it was lunchtime me and my friends sat at our table with a couple of boys. Chris was Jaimees mate and Angelica's mate was Jake. Kelzzy sat next to me and her mate Dominic. me and Kylie didn't find our mates yet. We started to eat when I noticed a delightful smell. My friends noticing my gaze they said, "FOLLOW IT!" I quickly got up and walked around 'till I feel it getting stronger. I looked around the cafeteria when I looked straight into Hayden Blacks beautiful green and blue eyes. I snapped out of my gaze soon enough to notice Hayden quickly walking away. I chased after him outside where he stopped. Hayden turned around and I came up to him hearing the words I never wanted to hear ever in my life! " I Hayden Black reject my mate Skylar Ken" I ran towards me and my friends tree and started crying. My friends running out to look for me saw me and came over to comfort me but I ignored them and kept on sobbing of my broken heart.