chapter one

A few years ago Astrid's father had run off with some woman he met in vegas and her mother had passed away when she was just a little girl. After her dad left she was put in the care of her older brother although his best friend took more care of her then he did. Her brother didnt really pay much attention seeing as he was gone the majority of the time for work.  Keaton, on the other hand, definitely cared and saw everything Astrid did.

ASTRID! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!

Astrid flinched as she heard her older brother's best friend yell at her and she made sure to run down the stairs as fast as she could, he was the only person in her life that actually ever got her into trouble for anything.

i'm coming Keaton!

When she got downstairs she walked to Keaton and looked up at him questoningly

what in the hell is this? he gestured to a picture on her phone screen and she very visibly shivered.

i um... i was feeling bad so i wanted someone to help and this guy promised he'd make me feel good if i sent him that.... Keaton looked down at her and glared

Astrid. i swear to God if i ever catch you doing anything even remotely close to this ever again i will beat the holy hell out of you. go get ready for school before i decide to do it now.

Astrid got ready for school and left the house as fast as she could, she didn't much feel like being yelled at by Keaton again, after that picture he was sure to be going through everything else too.

She got to the school and went through the day basically praying that he wouldn't find anything else, but she was disappointed when she got home. Keaton was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed staring straight at her.

K-Keaton?

Astrid. Would you like to tell me why I found even more on your phone?

Um....no...not really...
She said, trying to walk away. Keaton grabbed her arm,

You aren't going anywhere. And explaining wasn't an option. Explain. Now.

Keaton, it's not a big deal just let it go

No.

But Keaton....

Either you tell me or you're grounded.

Okay well, I guess I'm grounded then.

Okay, you're grounded. But there's one thing I will tell you. I don't ever want to see you even looking at someone with lust in your eyes. You. Are. Mine.

And that was when she wished he would beat the holy hell out of her. He had always been there for her and he was currently the one in charge, but she never expected him to look at her in that way.

Astrid

Mhm?

What are you thinking about with that look on your face?

Huh? Oh, um, nothing Keaton. I was just um....

He grabbed her and carried her over his shoulder up the stairs.

You had to be thinking about something lustful. Didn't you my little kitten?

Astrid responded quietly enough that Keaton didn't hear her,

I'm sorry, what was that Astrid?

I..um...I didn't mean to, really...
Keaton smirked and looked her hard in the eyes,

You didn't mean to. But you did. And I told you it wasn't allowed. Guess what happens now kitten.

She shivered and took a small step back from him, she wanted him but she was also terrified of what exactly he would do to her for disobeying.
Keaton pulled her back to him by her hair and held her there, she whimpered and tried not to squirm too much.

Kitten, you don't get to walk away from me. Especially not when you're in trouble.

She shifted her eyes to the ground and muttered a sorry under her breath.

Now for some ground rules kitten. From now on you will obey every single one of my rules, or you'll face the consequences.

She bit her lip and nodded slowly hoping he'd finally let go of her hair.
Keaton let go of Astrid's hair and tilted her chin up so she was looking him in the eyes,

Don't think I've forgotten about your punishment. You'll get it, but first I have a few more rules for you. Sit.

They both sat down on the couch and Keaton handed her a notepad and a blue pen.
You're going to write down every single rule and hang this paper on your door so you don't forget, understand?

She nodded.

Good. Now, rule number one.