chapter three

After Caleb left Keaton and Astrid went inside and Keaton asked her if she'd hung the rules on her wall.

No, I thought you were joking about that.

I wasn't joking, the rules need to be on your wall. That way you have no excuses if you decide to ignore them.
Astrid sighed and hung them up next to her vanity. She went back downstairs, muttering the whole time about stupid rules and how she's not a child.

For someone who's so insistent that they aren't a child you sure do act like one,
Keaton laughed

Oh screw off Keaton.

Awe, ignoring rules already kitten? I would've thought you'd have waited a couple days at least.
Oh..shit.. I didn't mean to.. I honestly just forgot.

Keaton laughed again,
Relax, it's literally your first time forgetting and you just put them up, you're not in trouble for it yet.

Okay, um...thanks I think.

There's actually something I do need to talk to you about, I'm gonna need to know what you're okay with and what you're not, so we can set some boumdaries and before we even do that you're gonna have to do some research that way you fully understand what you're getting yourself into, okay?

Yes sir. But what do you mean research?

The type of relationship we're going to have is not going to be just a normal relationship. We'll have the normal parts of the relationship but we'll also have parts that are generally referred to as BDSM. That's a term you should probably look up along with anything it covers that you don't understand.

Okay...

Astrid woke up the next morning and  looked up bdsm and bondage and many other things associated with bdsm and she reported back to Keaton that she understood what this all was.

Good, now, after what you've read what're your boundaries?

I um...I don't think I really have any sir.

Keaton smiled,
good. That means we can experiment some. Now you need to choose a safe word.

Um...velvet?

That works, if at any time you can't take what I'm doing you use your safe word, okay?

Okay.

Keaton left for work and Astrid stayed home. a bit before Keaton came home she decided to shower and when he got home she was walking around the house in nothing but a towel. Keaton walked in the door and saw her walking around like this, he walked towards her and pinned her to the wall.

What the hell do you think you're doing?

I um... I was just deciding on what to eat...
Why aren't you wearing any real clothes, Astrid?

I just got out of the shower is all...

Well next time. Put on clothes. The curtains are open and we don't live somewhere that our neighbors can't see in. I've told you before, I don't want anyone looking at you if you're even close to naked. Do you understand me?

Yes sir.

He let her go and looked at her,
Clothes. Now.

Astrid left and got dressed and when she came back downstairs Keaton was waiting for her.

Follow me.

But Keaton where are we going?

Just follow.

Keaton took Astrid to the basement and pointed at a door she'd never noticed before,
Open it.

She obeyed and gasped when she saw what was behind it, an entire room. One wall had various items hanging on it and the other three walls were covered in mirrors,there was a large bed in the middle of the room and what looked like a lead for a dog in the corner.
Keaton, what is this exactly?

It's a playroom kitten.

A playroom?

Yes.

So this is where punishment and sex and things like that hhappen then?

Yes.

Oh...

Astrid wasn't exactly sure what to think but somehow she still managed to be excited about the possibility of what could happen in this room. She found herself almost daydreaming at the thought of the possibilities for pain, pleasure, and the two going hand in hand.

Do I get to decide when I want to come down here sir?

For some things yes and for other things most definitely not. Now let's go back upstairs and get ready for dinner. I think you've had plenty of new discoveries for a day.

They went back upstairs and Keaton finished making dinner and they ate in a thoughtful silence. Then they both went to do their separate things and go to bed for the night. When Astrid woke up the next day Keaton had already left and she knew he wouldn't be back for a while so she completely ignored everything she was supposed to do for that day and sat down to read. Needless to say Keaton was irritated by this when he got home but only reminded her that she had things to do.
Astrid, you have things that you need to get done today.

I know, I will, but when are you gonna take me into your playroom?

Not until you're ready kitten.

Oh, well, how do you know when I'm ready?

I just will.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

Later on he reminded her about her chores.

No. I don't wanna.

Kitten. He raised his eyebrows.

But Keaton. I don't want to.

Keaton cupped her cheek gently and rubbed it with his thumb.
Your chores have to be done kitten, you said you would and if you don't there are going to be consequences. You know how much of a temper I have.

You're not gonna do anything. I don't actually have to do anything you tell me to and maybe I changed my mind and won't do the chores at all.

You're going to obey kitten. There isn't another option.

Astrid smirked,
Make me.

Keaton looked at her and raised his brows, giving her one last chance to change her mind but it seemed that this was the decision Astrid had made: to deliberately disobey him and provoke him all in one action. So he pulled back his arm and smacked her across the face.
I told you kitten. You're going to obey. Your chores are not optional and neither are any of the rules i have set for you.

Astrid was shocked and surprised, she genuinely thought that he wouldn't do anything, though she was glad that he did. She took a moment to think before carrying out her next action. And then she decided if she was going to provoke him she was going to to all the way so she smacked him back, then tried to walk away but Keaton grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the playroom.
I told you that you'd have to obey. I told you there wasn't another option. Now you're going to pay.

He chained her to the wall and gagged her,
I hope you don't expect this to be pleasant. Because you're in for a rude awakening.

Keaton pulled out the flogger and dragged it gently across her breasts. She shivered and whined. He hit her with it, once, twice, until she cried out from the pain.
Ready to obey?

She whimpered
I'll take that as a yes. So I won't use this on you anymore. But for good measure you're gonna stay right there for the next twenty minutes sweetheart. Don't. Move. A. Muscle.