Test Of Courage

Mulai dari awal

Kenji, Oka, and Souta were one team.

Second was Maria, Riku, and Mio.

Third were Kelly, Chassy, and Akira.

Then was Hein, Lilac, and Zoe.

Mikoto, Sylvia, Haru, and Yin were the final team.

Oka: I'm gonna scare the shit out of them~!

Souta and Kenji sweatdropped at her.

Souta: Yeah. We can tell.

One of Kenji's pointy ears started twitching.

Kenji: Wait.

Souta: What is it?

Kenji: Someone's coming.

A shadow of a person appeared into the forest, Oka made a large grin before getting ready to use some of her spooky tactics.

Kenji: No. Wait.

Oka: *Groans* What is it?

Kenji: That isn't-?!

Suddenly, a strange gas had appeared out of nowhere surrounding the three students.

The shadowy person looked up at them...

They couldn't see his face

But he wore a black gakyran school uniform along with teal gloves and white shoes. He was also sports a green gas mask that completely covers his face that was attached to two oxygen tanks that he carries on his back.

Kenji: (Is that a middle school student?!) Cover your mouths! It's a poisonous gas!

Oka quickly covered her mouth but for Souta, it was too late!

Souta: *Cough* *Cough* What...is...this.........?

He fainted when he inhaled too much.

Kenji: Kobayashi!

Oka: (Here! Put this on!)

She pulls out a gas mask as she was wearing on of her own. Kenji puts on another as the poisonous smoke covers the entire forest.

Oka: (Is this part of the game?!)

Kenji: (I don't think so...Something is wrong. We need to get Kobayashi out of here!)

Oka: (Wait! Where is that gas mask kid?!)

Kenji looked down to where the gas mask kid once was...but didn't see them nowhere.

Kenji: (Where did he go...?! Agggh! Doesn't matter! Kuroha! Let's go! If we stay any longer in this forest! Kobayashi could die!)

Oka: (We need to tell the others! Can you summon your familiars?)

Kenji: (I would if I could but they can't survive in this toxicated area. We have no choice but to go back to camp and warn the teachers.)

Oka: (Alright....)

The two made their way deep into forest while holding Souta to escape.

Another figure watched them from the shadows...before following them.

-Meanwhile-

Somewhere in the forest, Dabi smirked watching the poisonous gas spread all over the place.

Dabi: Good job Mustard.

He watched as the Gas Mask Villain who was only a middle school student spread the intoxicated fumes all over the area. At this rate, most of the students here will be poisoned or killed.

Niko was next to him sharpening his claws and getting ready for action.

Shiromi, Juurou, Remy, Miyumi, Toga, Twice, Compress, Spinner, Magne, and so many other villains were right behind him waiting for the command.

Niko: So...Now can we start~?

Dabi looks at him before a wide grin came onto his own face.

Dabi: Move Out!

The Villains all cheered before running into the woods straight towards the camp.

Toga: YAY! I'M SO EXCITED! Whose blood should I take first?!

The camping trip was over...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mandalay: ATTENTION EVERYONE! We’re under attack by villains! All those who can, should go to the camp at once!! If you encounter an enemy, retreat!!!!

Because the League of Villains Invasion had begun....