More Lessons And Dinner!!!

ابدأ من البداية

-Meanwhile-

Geysis: Alright Maggots! You better get your asses into gear! You'll be doing more training til the evening!

Class 1-C: (Oh no...)

Geysis: I want you all to make sure you don't forget the fundamental drive as that will help you all improve and progress. Now, before we start. Does anyone have any questions.

Zoe raised her hand.

Geysis: Yes?

Zoe: Will there be any more teachers that will come to the lodge?

That was a good question...and Geysis replied.

Geysis: Sorry but we only came with the minimum amount of personnel needed to help with Class 1-A, Class 1-B, and Class 1-C's training and as such no more teachers will be arriving.

Riku: But why sir...?

Before he could answer, Ragdoll appeared.

Ragdoll: It's because it was for the best that All Might stay away due to him being a target for the League of Villains, Kittens.

Class 1-C: Oooooooh!

That made more sense. The less teachers and All Might, the better.

Mikoto: (But wouldn't that all make us a target considering the fact that some of the villains really want to kill us.)

He was about to ask that question when Geysis cut him off.

Geysis: Now what are you waiting for?! Directions?! MOVE SOLDIERS! GET TRAINING!

Class 1-C: Hai Geysis-Sensei!!!

Geysis: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Class 1-C: HAI GEYSIS-SENSEI!

Geysis: That's more like it! Now Move!

-Plus Ultra-

It's been hours since the students have been training...and they were all utterly exhausted...

Mandalay: I think you pushed them too far, Geysis-san...

Geysis: Tch. How would they be heroes if they can't handle a little thing called simple training?

Class 1-C: (SIMPLE TRAINING?!!!)

Before the Class 1-C could end up fighting or get killed by their teacher. Pixie-Bob changes topic and informs the students that tonight they will be playing a game: a test of courage.

Pixie-Bob: Wouldn't that be fun, Kittens?!

Multiple heads nodded.

Better than this 'simple training' crap that Geysis is putting them through.

Mandalay: But first, everyone get some rest and get ready for dinner.

Mio: Yes! Dinner!

Haru: (I can already feel my mouth watering!)

Zoe: So...Whose gonna cook?

Maria: I can!

Everyone looked at her in shock.

Chassy: You?!

Maria can cook?

-Later-

That evening, Class 1-A, 1-B, and 1-C were cooking themselves dinner.

But the whole Class of 1-C was still shock that Maria was cooking for the whole class.

As unexpected as it is, Mikoto is really glad for it.