The babies were fed by Rosey and you can see Jack sprawled on the sofa.

Ryan searched something to sit on with the boys and they moved it near sofa where Jack slept.

"rough night? " Meghan whispered at Rosey and pointed her brow at Jack.

"yeah, " she chuckled. "he was just helped me with the kids and then you can see him," she pointed her eyes at the babies still latching her breast.

The kids stood around the babies. They watched them in awe.

"they hungwy, " Alaia mumbled as she touched the one of the babies.

"they dwink? " Bree asked her mum in low tone.

"the baby can only drink milk from their mum, sweety, " Rosey said smiling tiredly. She leaned her back on the bed in sitting position. "even they're hungry or thirsty. "

"they cant eat food like mine? " she touched the baby's head from her mum's left side.

"no, sweety, " Rosey smiled again. "they're so small and what in their body is not like in your body. You're strong enough to eat what you want but not the baby. "

"aww, I cant share my food, " Bree pouted.

Meghan chuckled from Rosey's right side with Alaia. She tucked Alaia's hair in her hand.

"you just like them, baby girl, " she said then Alaia stared at her brightly. "and your brothers too. "

"so me and my brothers are cute, right? " she asked her smilingly.

"very, " she tapped her nose and brought her in her arms. "and my baby girl still the cutest baby ever. "

"but, Momma.., " she whined in restrained voice. "I am a big girl now. "

"right, " Ryan interrupted them. "11 years later."

"aww, you're done, " Rosey cooed at them.

"let me, " Ryan carried Alaia and began to walk back to his seat. The boys followed him.

"let me help you, " Meghan took the baby and it's a girl. "hi, baby. You're cute, right. Cutie pie. "

The baby just stared at her. She opened her mouth as if she wanted to answer her.

"ooh, you want me to burp you? Yeah, you will spit your milk then. Alright. "

Meghan asked the baby chuckling.

"you can have another one, sis, " Rosey teased her as she burp her baby boy.

"yeah, Momma. I want the baby too, " Alaia smiled cheekily and Ryan could only smiled tightly.

"in time, baby, " Meghan smiled at them.

She heard the baby burped. She chuckled then bounced her as she rubbed her back.

Then the room full of chat. They kept their voice in low tone. The babies were already sleeping in their each bassinet.

Rosey told Meghan about her labor. How Jack cursed when she grabbed his hand throwing her amazing vocabulary. She told her again that Ryan told him the same things when she gave birth to the boys.

The ladies laughed at this. Surely the gentlemen never forgot about the awesome moment even they told the ladies over and over again.

Bree tried to climb on Rosey's bed. Meghan watched her then she helped the little girl. Bree then cuddled her mom.

" I miss you, Mom, " she mumbled.

Rosey smiled at her lovingly. Now she was just felt that she missed her baby girl too. She was already big sister.

"do you want to stay here, sweety? "

"yeah.. I want to play with them too, " Bree muttered.

"they cant play with you yet. But you can help me when they have to change their diapers and when they hungry, " Rose said.

" I'd love that, " Bree saw her mom and she smiled gleefully.

"you like being big sister?"

"hhmm, " she hummed.

"Momma, I want too, " Alaia interrupted them then she pouted cutely.

"patient, baby girl, " she walked to them and grabbed her as she sat her on her lap.

"but, can I come to Bwee's house and play with them? "

Ryan and Meghan stared at her holding their smile.

"pwease..., " she gave them puppy dog eyes and innocent smile.

"okay, " Ryan sighed. "you can but first, we move your school here. Bree can be your friend and your Uncle Flynn already take care all of the documents. "

"so, when can I? "

"next Monday, baby girl, " Ryan said.

"Bwee, can you heard that. We are in the same school, " Alaia walked to Bree who was already comfortable and even didnt want to sit.

"and she forgets already about her school in Chicago, " Meghan chuckled.

"really? " Ryan knitted his brows as he laughed.

"yeah, she doesnt even want to leave her friends," Meghan joined their laughing.

Time to go home and Bree was with them again. They had had dinner and the adults were already tucked the kids.

" I dont even know I'm this tired when I'm on my bed," Meghan sighed. She brought her arm and placed on her forehead.

"taking care the kids are not easy, babe, " Ryan turned and he faced her.

"yeah," she closed her eyes.

But Ryan grabbed her arm and she opened her eyes again. She stared at him curiously. She knew what that meant when he touched her cheek and kissed her on the forehead, then down to her nose finished on her lips.

The kissed turned hot and his hand went down to her breast. He played with them a moment making her moaned. Her arms circled his neck brought him close.

He was on top of her then his other hand went down to her navel. He caressed her belly button and stopped when he felt something long on it.

He went down and pulled up her pyjama's top. He could see in the dim light that there was a scar. It's quite long.

Her heart thumped furiously in her chest and another sensation hit her. It's really so long they did the deed.

He touched the scar longingly and gave it kisses. He then hugged her waist and stayed. Their deed stopped.

A few minutes later he spoke.

"I know you didnt remember this, but it is eating me if I dont tell you. "

"what is it? "

"the reason you went out from the hospital. "

"dont force yourself, babe. I wont ask you anyway. "

"but I want to. "

"what if I mad at you? Or maybe furious.. "

"I deserve that. "

"Ryan, please. I dont want to. "

"but I want to, baby. "

He then told everything. She became quite. After he finished, he faced her again and saw many emotions in her eyes.

"Meghan... Baby, " he whispered.

She then cried silently. He hugged her but a few seconds later she forcefully pulled her body out from his arms.

That night, she gave him silent treatment and she cried until she slept.