21

Here is the update
Hope you like it😉
Don't mind my grammar

_______

Jack was giving him headache. Ryan didnt like everything hung like that.

"uhh.. Jack.. "

He still had patience.

"alright... Alright...," Jack sighed again and coughed. "we have-"

Everybody was surprised at Bree's action. They silently watched her grabbing the wireless phone from Ryan's hand. Even Ryan was stunned. Need few seconds he could snap out from his mind.

"Daddy? Where is Mom? Yeah.. Really? Ummm.. I like that.. Yeah.. We will be there, Daddy.. I want to talk to Mommy.. Sleep? Okay... Bye Daddy.. Love you.. "

Bree gave the phone to Meghan as Meghan was confused but held the phone. Ryan quickly grabbed it back while Meghan helped Bree to finish her breakfast.

"what Daddy say, baby? " Meghan asked her.

"ummm they have.. Uh.. I have siblings.. "

She beamed at her. Meghan laughed at Bree. She didnt know what is it too hard to say.. But wait.. She said siblings.

"hello, Jack? Yeah.. Wha-"

"twins? "

Meghan and Ryan mentioned it at the same time. They stared at each other then grinned.

"you have twins sibling, baby! " Meghan hugged her and gave her kiss on her head while Bree was grinning like maniac.

"you have baby cousins, baby girl. They're twins like your brothers, " Ryan whispered at Alaia as she beamed at him.

"weawy, Daddy? They will be so smaw then, " she overwhelmed and her expression was priceless.

"just like you, " Ryan tapped her nose.

"are they boys?"Leone asked finally.

"or girls? " Liam added.

Ryan grinned at them and everybody at the dining table.

"a boy and a girl, " he said.

They chorused as if they celebrated new years' party.

"come on, Bwee.. We finish our meal then we go..," Alaia somehow were feeling excited.

They finally back to their post preparing to go to the hospital. Bree even wore Alaia's cloth.

Ryan was the first one came to the garage to start the car then followed the kids and his wife. Meghan and Ryan were smiling while the kids chatted whatever they talked about.

They stepped in to the hospital and Bree was the first one running to the elevator. Alaia followed her behind and the boys alerted at their action.

Meghan was laughing non stop watching the kids were excited and giddy to meet the newborn babies.

Ryan came closer as he circled his arm around her waist. He kissed her temple and was amused at what he watched.

They arrived at the VIP room. They all stood in front of it and before they entered Meghan said, "keep your voice down kids. The babies need quiteness."

"okay, " they chorused.

"ready? " she looked at the kids. They nodded vigorously.

She was the one who opened the door. The sight was so touching. It took her breath away.