Chapter 3

After changing clothes I went into my room to get ready for the next class, ugh! Now I feel hungry! That jerk! My hotdog my soda--- ughh!!

Thinking about the embarrassment I made really really kills off my vibe.

Without looking anywhere else but the floor I entered the classroom, I can't even look at my classmates because I knew they were there when I did that.

I put my bag on the table and was about to sit when I noticed something in my chair... A bag.

Beside it was someone... No! A he was sitting and slowly looked up with his a bit of a serious face.

Is he a new student?

"can I help you?" he said in a low tone yet deep voice that sent chills down my spine.

"can I help you?" I rephrase his question while looking at him intently. Gosh! He's so...

He studied my whole face and slowly looked down at my bag.

"it's weird to have a new student wherein fact class is about to end"

What the?!

I looked up then notices unfamiliar students looking at me with questioning looks, my eyes widened in realization.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed in embarrassment as I covered my mouth.

"I've seen you somewhere, class 4-A?" he stood up and looked at the direction of my ID

I suddenly heard whispers and murmurs around as they were looking at me.

I looked back at him and he was also looking around the class, I suddenly felt uncomfortable and I guess... So is he.

He cleared his throat and smiled at me.

"Ms. Andrea, our class is about to start, you can go now, thank you for your time" he said in a loud tone that everyone inside the class can hear.

He raised one of his eyebrows and slowly moved his head to the side as he was signaling me to go now.

I hurriedly took my bag and walked away, when I got out I quickly looked at the sign next to the door.

Class 4-B

Oh great! That's two now.

"Andrea!" I heard a familiar voice and saw Nikki waving at me, she ran closer to me.

"I've been looking for you! Where were you? Anyways, class is about to start!" she said in her most obvious panic way.

She held my hand as we ran into the corridors.

"you know, time will pass and no one will ever remember that" she said but there was some words I did not heard for she just murmured it.

"you really think?"

"have I ever failed you?" she assured.

"but you've never been succeeded so... Yeah!" I teased, she pouted and I laugh  lowly as the teacher was teaching in front of us.

"Word hurts!" she exclaimed in disappointment.

"but 'action speaks louder than words' you know" I smiled.

"really? So what does my action says?!" a loud voice echoed from the room as the teacher, with hands akimbo and stood right infront of us with one eyebrow raised.

"If you won't ever stopped murmuring, you will no longer be part of this class or do you want me to let you change your sections?!" she said.

"were sorry ma'am!" we both lowered our heads and just listened.

After almost 3 hours of class hearing boring words... It's now dismissal :)

After all those things happened today? I just literally went home avoiding people I know, including Nikki.

So after class... I drove my way to the final destination of my day...

Home