Chp 2- First date

Start from the beginning

"We will!" Kirishima called back, causing Midoriya to jolt. Kirishima acknowledged it was a date?! Surely he didn't realise what Ashido had said, he probably misheard her or something.

*Bzzt*

Uraraka: Kaminari just texted me

Uraraka: well done deku! Go get your man ;) ;)

Uraraka: tell me the deets after ur date

Midoriya wanted to Midoridie.

Eventually, after a few more teases from the others, they got out of the dorm building and walked along the pavements towards the nearest movie theatre.

Once they got to the theatre, they looked at the listings.

"What do you think? Comedy? Action? Horror?"

"I-I'm not a big fan of horror. I'm sure if we watched a movie like that I would be screaming, I'd probably accidentally break your hand from gripping it." Midoriya said, chuckling at the end. "It's kinda pathetic really."

"There's no shame in being scared of a horror movie. And I'd be there to protect you. I would totally not be objected if you wanted to hold my hand or hide using me."

"T-that's reassuring but I'd still rather skip it."

"Understandable." Kirishima nodded, looking at the other movie options. "There is a hero movie?"

"Which hero is it about?"

"I think it's about Endeavour? Maybe Todoroki will have a character in it!"

"Ew, we're skipping that movie. I refuse to watch a movie that has Endeavour as the main focus."

"Wow, that's some pent up hatred there. I don't really get it but I'll be willing to listen to your reasons?"

"It's... not my place to talk." Midoriya answered truthfully. "How about the comedy one? I've seen reviews about it and they're all saying it's really funny."

"Sure! I'm always a slut for comedy movies, almost as much as I am for musicals."

"K-Kirishima!"

"Whoops, sorry!"

"I-its ok. And I agree, musicals are great. Shame there isn't one playing at the moment."

"Next time." Kirishima said before stepping forward. "Two tickets please?"

"Of course, that's ¥1739."

Kirishima handed the money over while Midoriya was screaming in his mind (Next time?!) before getting in line for the snacks.

"K-Kirishima you didn't have to pay for the tickets. I invited you out so I should have paid."

"I don't mind. If you're desperate to pay, you can buy the snacks?"