Who is Choi Kinhyuk?

The sky was in tears when TAEHYUNG lost the love of his life. With tears rolling through his cheeks which  made his vision blur, TAEHYUNG who was unable to walk because of the sorrow and pain, laid on the floor with his favourite photo frame in his arms and was crying continuously. With memories flooding in his mind, he was unable to forget about the incident which changed his life.

He was feeling terrible pain on his chest because his heart was broken, because the person whom he loved more than anything ,
the person whom he claims to be his is not with him anymore. Taehyung shouted his name in pain,
"Kinhyuk",
"Kinhyuk, please come back, come back please. You know that I can't live without you. I can't take it anymore".
"Kin, your Tae is missing you. Please baby come back".

TAEHYUNG was crying continuously and wished that this was just one of his bad dreams. He did not want to live in the place where his boyfriend, the love of his life is not there with him.

It's been three days since TAEHYUNG locked himself in his room. He hasen't eaten anything from the past three days. He switched off his phone to avoid any contact.

Kim Taehyung. He is an  Art major Student from Seoul University. A 24 year old boy. And Choi  Kinhyuk, the love of his life. He was Taehyung's boyfriend and his classmate. They were in a relationship from the last one and a half year. They were the most perfect  couple in their University.
Taehyung's beauty and Kinhyuk's handsomeness completed the couple.

Kinhyuk was the most popular guy in his university. People wanted to be his friend and hang out with him.

But then, Kinhyuk  met Tae and then their life changed. It was at the time of art class when Kinhyuk met Taehyung for the first time. Taehyung was delicately and with focus was painting one  yellow dry leaf into Green. He was so focused that he didn't know that Kinhyuk was staring at him. Kin found it very interesting and was curious to know what TAEHYUNG was doing. So he went forward and asked him,
"Hey,I am Kinhyuk"
"Hi" , TAEHYUNG replied.
"May I ask you, what are you doing with this dry leaf?".
With a gentle smile TAEHYUNG replied, "I am giving him a new life by painting him back to green".
"But he is dead leaf", Kinhyuk Said.
"No,he was just life less. But now I am giving him his life back",Taehyung said while completing his painting. 
With a satisfactory smile, he turned towards Kinhyuk and said, "See,he is alive again". And then showed to his professor.

Kin was very much impressed by Taehyung's creativity and thoughts. And for the first time he was smiling at someone's silliness.

And so they started to sit together during lectures and tried knowing eachother.
Kinhyuk was the brightest student among his class whereas TAEHYUNG was not really interested into studies. He loved art and would admire the creativity around him.
Kinhyuk and Taehyung became very close friends no time.
Jimin, Taehyung's best friend was also a student of dance major from the same university.

It was  last day before summer holidays when Kinhyuk proposed Taehyung at their favorite place, the riverside nearer to their university. That place had many beautiful memories of Kinhyuk and Taehyung. They used to  spend some quality time.
Taehyung was in shock. He did not expect any proposals from Kinhyuk. He was so happy and shocked that while talking to Jimin about this, he hugged and cried out in happiness.

At first, Kinhyuk was smiling and was waiting for an answer since Tae was just digesting the things that just happened. Taehyung said yes with a boxy smile and hugged Kinhyuk tightly. And from that day onwards they became an official couple.

Kinhyuk and Taehyung were so happy together that they completed each other. They actually started behaving like the newly married couple. Kinhyuk was possessive about Taehyung and Taehyung just  liked this side of his boyfriend.

Everything was going so well. Taehyung was  focusing on his studies as Kinhyuk started teaching him.
They used to spend more time together at Taehyung's room studying. Taehyung had no roommates since Jimin shifted with his elder brother. Whereas Kinhyuk had two roommates  who were only interested in studies.

As holidays were approaching, Tae, Kinhyuk and Jimin  planned to go on vacation. Taehyung and Jimin started packing their things while Kinhyuk went to the Market to get some basic stuffs for camping.

And then, that one call changed the life of Taehyung.
While packing, Taehyung received a call from an unknown number. At first, he ignored and continued his packing because lots of packing had to be done. And then
he received the call from the same unknown number for the second time. This time he decides to answer the call.

A voice cracked, "Hello?!"
Tae had no idea who was on the other side. Confused, he replied, "Yes,Hello!".

"Is this,Tae?".