1.) Beach Day (Tom Holland)

by emskizle_monkey (Tom Holland Imagines)

You and Tom have been dating for about 9 months now, but with both of your busy schedules you two haven't been able to see each other much recently. With Tom travelling all around the world for his new movie Spider-man, and you being on tour for your new album it's hard for you two to even get a phone call in.

Tom wore his black swim trunks with a grey shirt and a pair of sandals. He wrapped his hand around your waist, gripping your hip tightly. "You know, with that shirt, I wouldn't even go to the beach."
You blush deeply. "Oh shut up and let's just go!"
You grab Tom's wrist, giggles filling the hotel hallway as the two of you run outside. The beach was right beside your hotel. You walk out and head towards the sand and water. Tom runs beside you, holding the towels you brought.

Tom lays down the towel, a smile glowing on his face. You sit on the towel he laid out while he throws out his own. Tom sits beside you, unable to stop staring at you.

"Damn, if there weren't so many people here, all clothes would be off." Tom smirks.

You giggle. "Tom, shut uppp." Tom laughs. "Darling, it's just so beautiful and it's even more gorgeous because you're here on this beach."

You bite your lip. You give him a kiss on his lips before stripping your body of your shirt. "I'm gonna sun bathe, I need to relax."

You lay on your chest, your back facing the sun. Your ears hear Tom grunt silently, causing the corner of your lips to rise. You lift open an eye to look at Tom, "Something wrong, dear?"

Tom shakes his head. "Oh how you tease me, darling."

"Join me." You say.  Tom takes off his shirt, revealing his flexed muscles. You find your ears growing warm as he lays beside you, his elbow nudging your own. "That better, for you darling?"
You nod. The two of you lay on your chest until you turn over to expose your front to the sun. Tom does the same, but he rests on his elbow, propping his head up on his shoulder. "Wow, what a view."

"Babe, stop it."

"Why don't we go and play in the water, huh?" His fingers tracing your legs making your teeth dig into your lips.

"You suck." You say groaning. You rise from the towel, dusting yourself off.

"You do that most of the time." Tom chuckles. You slap his chest before bolting to the water.

Tom chases you, your laughter erupting from your lips.  Tom snatches you up in his arms, dragging you into the waves of the California coast. The water splashes against your legs as Tom pulls you in further. You push him hard enough to let go of you, both of you landing in the water. 

"AY!" Tom yells. "Bloody, hell (Y/N)."

"You're the one who wouldn't let go." You say.
Tom splashes the water on your faces, making you squeal "Tom, stop it!"

"Never." He flashes you his classical smile before smacking the water onto you. You do the same, the water reaching his face. The two of you run around in a circle, splashing water at one another.

"Get over here, silly!" Tom yells. He pounces for you, but you dodge it, causing him to land face first in the water.

"Oh god!" You shout. You bend over to try and get Tom out of the water but he pulls you in with him.
You two splash around in the ocean, Tom dragging you through the water while you punch and splash back at him. Tom made your cheeks hurt so much from smiling.

"Come on, let's go on a bike ride!" Tom shouts.

"Okay, but I have to pee first!" You yell.

Tom races you back to your towels, both of you giggling uncontrollably. Tom picks up the towels before you could reach them.

"Babe, give me back my towel! I'm wet!"

Tom smirks. "You're always wet for me, darling."
You smack his shoulder.

"Bro, shut up!"  You quickly swipe your legs and stomach dry of the ocean water. "Now I have to pee!!"

Throwing all your belongings into Tom's chest you sprint over to the bathroom, trying not to pee yourself in the process. Walking out of the bathroom, you see Tom on your phone videotaping himself. His eyes catches your own and he quickly ends the video.

"What ya doin'?" You ask playfully.

"Nothing, come on! Let's go get a bike and go on a ride!" Tom yells.

"Let's go on a ride..." You say in a low tone, wiggling your eyebrows.

Tom's ears grow red. "A ride, you say?"  Slapping your hand against his bare chest, you say, "Okay, LET'S GO!" you laugh.

You and Tom take a long and beautiful bike ride along the beach. You two rode one of those two-seater bikes. Tom did most of the work as you adored the view.

You and Tom stopped by a boxing area. Of course, Tom decided to show off and practice his skills. Tom hit the bag, his muscles flexing and his face so concentrated. You could feel your insides tingling and the butterflies fluttering in your stomach.
"What are you staring at, babe?" Tom smirks.

"My very pretty boyfriend." You giggle.  Tom chuckles. "Why don't we go back to the hotel and watch some Netflix."

"No! Let's just lay in the sand and watch the sun set, yeah?"

"You're always so cheesy and I love that about you." Tom covers your cheek with kisses.

Tom takes you by the hand and your fingers intertwine. You begin to swing your arm back and forth, smiling at Tom. He laughs at how silly you are as he joins the motion. Once you're halfway across the beach, you and Tom lay out a towel and set yourselves down. Tom holds you against his chest as the two of you gaze out into the ocean, slowly watching the sun fall into the sea.

By the time you got back to the hotel, it was around nine. You took a quick shower and hopped underneath the covers. As Tom takes his own shower, you look at the video Tom took while you were in the bathroom.

"Heey, (Y/N). I love you so much and this day has just been amazing. I want more days like this with you. I love you lots!"

You can't help the smile that creeps onto your lips. Tom walks in from his shower, his towel wrapped around his waist. He notices your beaming smile.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Your cute little video. You're so sweet, baby. I love you." You say softly.

Tom crawls over to the bed, wraps his arms around you, and gives you a kiss. "I love you more."

Whatta day.
*
(A/N) i'm sorry the format is weird, i'm saving them all from my notes! but please stick around, more is coming soon! (creds to emskizle_monkey again!)

(A/N edit) i fixed it y'all don't worry!