14. Shut Up (Peter Parker)

*SMUT*

you and peter had hooked up a few times; a few times meaning unplanned make-out rendezvous in yours or his bedroom.

he had been assigned to tutor you in physics, even though you knew what you were doing; alas, you had missed a week of school. you just wouldn't learn to wear a scarf until a cold caught up to you.

you walked into class two minutes before the bell and sit in your assigned seat. as you unpack your folder, you see figure starting towards you.

"hi," the brown locked boy says awkwardly like he's out of breath.

"hi!" you reply.

"um, mr. tate says that i'm your new tutor for the remainder of the quarter so i wanted to know when and where you'd like to start. oh, and my name's peter by the way." he says without a breath in between.

"i know who you are peter parker," you tease, "but what i don't know is why mr. tate thinks i need a tutor. my grades are only low because i just missed a shit ton of school. i know what i'm doing, so i'll tell him that that won't be necessary." you say as-a-matter-of-factly.

peter winces as you realize your tone, quickly correcting yourself, "oh, no, it's not like that! i'm sorry, i just didn't want to waste your time considering you're some sort of genius prodigy who probably doesn't have time to help some random chick—"

he cuts you off, dumbfounded, "you're not just a random chick you're my classmate... and i get it. but if you need help catching up just let me know. i'm three desks away."

peter knew how many desks away because he's had a massive crush on you since the eighth grade, but he never told anyone that (although i'm sure some people could tell).

his offer warmed your heart and soothed your mind, but due to you being stubborn you politely declined again.

that was the first instance of you being very wrong.

you took peter up on his offer after crashing and burning on your make-up test, and knowing that the marking period ended in less than a month, you were becoming desperate.

the first two times peter tutored you was at the school library during lunch. it was more of a test drive or testing the waters with each other, and to both of your surprises, you hit it off.

there was always something in you that found peter so endearing, but you could never put your finger on it until talking to him that day.

the third time he tutored you was at your house after school. while walking to your apartment building from the bus stop he made a comment to you about maybe zipping your coat, to which you replied, "then how will the world see my new aerosmith t-shirt?" you dramatically joked. you two were conversing like you've known each other for years, which you have, but not really this personally until now.

once you reach your room and peel off your hot layers of coats and gloves, you begin studying. no big deal.

two hours pass by and you are both bored out of your minds.

"i can't take this anymore. i need food or something, i'll be right back!" you dramatically sigh.

peter uses this time alone to scope out your room and what's on the walls: band posters, TV show covers, poloroid pictures with your friends. peter thought it really suit who you were.

you come back in the room in an outfit change: a regular white tank top and some sweatpants, something very plain.

"here i got us some snacks so we don't die of boredom AND hunger," you joked.