12. Take A Seat (Peter Parker)

*SMUT* by @/agnesamarantheastwood on tumblr 💋

"You want me to...sit? On your face? Peter..."

You're straddling your boyfriend's lap, the crotch of your panties absolutely soaked as you rub yourself against his box-clad crotch, aching for friction between your legs.

"I want to try it," Peter says hoarsely, tongue flicking out to lick his bottom lip. He looks at you from under his lashes like he might literally devour you if you gave him the chance.

"But..." you purse your lips, uncertain. Peter shakes his head, running a hand reassuringly over your cheek and clasping your jaw with sure fingers.

"It's okay," he whispers, sensing your discomfort. "We don't have to. Don't worry." He jerks his hips up towards yours, a jolt of pleasure seizing you.

How can you tell him that you'd love to sit on his face, have his tongue fucking your tight wetness while you writhed on him, but were a bit too self-conscious, worried about your weight and his comfort.

As if Peter can sense your thoughts, he gives your jaw a quick squeeze, forcing you to look at him. "I've got super strength, baby," he grins devilishly, "I can handle myself."

"Are you sure?"

"Does Spider-Man have New York's favourite ass?"

You giggle and Peter's face lights up at the sound as he pulls you forward, his strong and sure arms coming up to support your thighs as you slowly settle onto his face, your core over his mouth.

"Thanks for trying this," Peter says softly, "If you wanna stop, you tell me."

You barely manage a nod before his tongue slips inside you and you groan, legs already shaking as Peter pulls them further apart, making you sit further onto his waiting lips.

All you can hear, your eyes closed in pleasure, are the lewd sounds of him lapping at your cunt, his tongue flicking at your clit and his lips sucking at you until you're seeing stars and close to coming undone.

"C'mon," Peter mumbles, breaking off you with a loud pop before he peppers soft kisses along your folds. "I know you know how to use those hips, bug."

***
A/N: i think it's racist how there are no women sitting on my face rn