Strike Fast, Not Hard

Greetings lifeforms, it is I, Luna of this story.

Oh wait...perhaps you have forgotten what role I play here.

For I am the narrator of this tale, the one who started it all. In fact, you could say that events in this story have already taken place.

Ironic huh? I assumed everyone knew the story thus far.

To recap, you crashed on this planet of men, some straight for you and gay for each other. The four princes all wanted to covet your power and body for their own, but their curses prevented them from doing so.

Lilith is a petty witch that is also the sister to the Goddess of Life. Her sister abandoned her and their planet, so she wants to assume direct control and rule everyone and everything.

Her plan involved capturing the princes, getting rid of you, and taking all the power for herself. Unfortunately, you escaped thanks to a butler and teamed up with her son to overthrow her.

Have you got that all?

No?

Did I leave a part out?

Yes?

Well...there was the fact that you meant the creator and he granted you a single star wish to use. A lot of power for a fleshy mortal.

If I said anymore, Sol would try and shut me down.

Let's commence with the story....

_________________________________________________
The chains kept them down, sealing them inside their metal grasp.

Inside the dark chambers of the wicked Goddess, there was a dungeon deep below where the princes were kept. The curses that wrecked their bodies and minds were stripped out of their bodies and placed inside flasks that were in her chamber. Viridian was in a prison where fire surrounded his cage. Borealis was shivering from the intense cold in his cell. Corona sadly gazed out the water that surrounded his prison. Westar could do nothing but pace in his cage without his weapons.

As for Scorpio....

He was bounded up tightly by the shadows itself, preventing him from unleashing his light. His eyes, however, were never changing as he glared into the darkness.

"Come out and show yourself, heinous woman!" He said, struggling once more. "You can't keep us trapped here forever."

From the shadows emerged Lilith in all her glory. This time she took the appearance of a woman with long, silky black hair, a revealing purple dress, and hee signature glowing eyes. Her form was gliding on air as she made her way to Scorpio. Her fingernails nearly slicing his face by how sharp they were before she grasped onto his cheeks.

"How dare you call me such filth!" She hissed, squeezing his face. "I have broken all the rest of those pathetic princes, what makes you so resilient to my powers?"

"Maybe it's the fact that you can never control someone that opposes you in terms of power!" Scorpio snapped. "They live here, I don't. I will never stop fighting you until the day I die."

"Which will be very soon if I have anything to say about it." The woman let go of his face before going to the middle of the room. "The ceremony begins at dawn tomorrow and I will regain what's rightfully mine."

Corona looked at her from his prison. "Why? Why go through all this to torment us and make us into monsters?"

Lilith cackled, giving him a mocking smile. "You boys could never understand what it's like to live in the shadow of the sun itself. You glorify her, worship her even, just for existing when she's not even here! All those maidens that landed on the planet were treated like the goddesses they were and died like the mortals we know them to be. What's worse is the fact that you give her offerings, stories, and other glorified things that allow her legendary status to continue!"