Dragon Rampage

*Hello everyone! Whose ready for a another chapter?

The boys are ready, the girls are ready, our enemy is lurking....

And I have been putting this story off for so long. Apologies....

Now, let's get this show on the road!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time for making a plan was now.
I was trying to think of one while pacing back and forth inside my bubble prison. Westar would wake up at any minute, possibly making me fall in love with him. I couldn't fathom how much of a headache this guy was, but it wasn't his fault. That stupid Lilith was making sure that these guys would get an unhappy ending. Her petty revenge was driving her nuts!

How can I escape from this bubbly prison? I feel like a princess in a stubbornly hard video game! Gah! I feel like I've been trapped for years!

A rustling noise was heard below, snapping me out of my thoughts. To my surprise, it was Dr. Comet, Scorpio, and the other guys!

"What are you guys doing here? How did you find me?" I whispered, waving my arms at them.

Comet gave a cry of relief before covering her mouth. "Apologies, it's been so long since we've seen you (Y/N)! Oh my goodness, did he do anything to you?"

I shook my head, tears streaming down my face. "I'm fine, just a bit shaken up." I turned serious, giving the boys a glare. "What are you all doing here? After all you did to me, you have some nerve coming here. I have the right mind to not even give any of you the time of day except for Scorpio. Wait...is he glowing?"

"Oh wow, that's the only thing she notices that's different from you?" Viridian joked, nudging the glowing boy. "My little flower, we all teamed up to save you from our now draconian prince. Please forgive us since we had no idea about this curse until now."

Corona had tears in his eyes, hot magma pouring down his face. "We didn't mean to harm you or make you feel unwanted! I was tempted by the dark powers by Lilith and she manipulated me. I would never do something to hurt my own beloved or even my own family. The powers of darkness is just so evil!" He stopped, smiling at a peeved Onyx. "No offense."

"None taken." He said through gritted teeth, turning back to me. "Now let's bust that stupid bubble of yours. The longer we delay, the longer we waste, there's no telling how my mother will retaliate."

Pounding my fist on the bubble, I realized how sturdy it was. "No use with physical prowess. Looks like you need to have to break it with some sort of power."

Everyone turned their gaze towards the stoic ice prince, who in turn rolled his eyes at this accusation that he may be able to break it. Concentrating his power, he made a controlled ice storm that starting raining down on the bubbly prison. The ice shards pierced the bubble, causing it to shake and quiver before it eventually popped loudly. I gave a sigh of relief, casting a gratitude filled smile at Borealis, who turned away and blushed. Looks like I won't be making a big plan after all.

Then Westar's eyes opened up.
_______________________________________________
How dare they....
How dare they try to take what's mine!
They all had their times with the goddess and I didn't even get to enjoy mine due to some outside interference!
I'm sick and tired of all these other princes vying for her attention when clearly she has to be with me.
That's what my father had said when we first started talking about the goddess. He told me that we came from the weakest clan, so the original incarnation spared us no glances. It was written that we were destined to be the last ones to receive her blessing and everything else. In fact, even the pansies that follow Viridian were told to be stronger than us.
That's why my father rebuilt the clan up to be the strongest! If we ran the trade centers across the planet, nobody would see us as weak again. That's why we took over the various cartels and outposts so that the others would have to rely on us!
Our plans were going well until she returned to us.
So now that I have my greatest treasure, I need to hoard her away from the rest of the world so that she can only see me as her own! Then she would have no choice but to fall in love with me!
We were so close, I was almost willing to let my guard down. Her face was so warm, her lips were so plush, and the mood was just right. I was starting to enjoy her company without feeling those sudden urges anymore.
Then she was betrayed by her comrade, shot point blank too.
Something inside me snapped from seeing her like that. So helpless and weak from the blood loss. I just let lose and wanted to protect her once more. So I sealed her away in a power bubble, making sure she couldn't break out. Now in this more powerful form, I can make sure nobody hurts her anymore.
Of course, you can't keep your rivals away that easily.
Then I'll just crush them like the maggots they are, they are no importance of mine anymore!
_______________________________________________
"SCATTER!"
At that, all the boys and Comet ran out the way of the now enraged Westar. Said dragon was now whipping up a windstorm with his newfound powers, sending them up into the air. Scorpio gritted his teeth, using his wings to glide the air currents. Onyx followed suit, using his shadow abilities to stabilize himself. Borealis landed on the ground, creating a snow drift to cushion the blow. Corona clumsily stumbled into the wall, his eyes swirling from the pain. Viridian worked fast and summoned a bush for both he and Comet to fall onto.

"Okay, we need a new plan!" Scorpio said, before realizing something. "Wait...where's (Y/N)!"
Said girl was currently still in the air, trapped inside a vortex of whipping winds. Westar now stood between a ton of tornadoes and looked quite menacing with his glowing eyes.

"Oh joy, now he's mad." Borealis snarked, giving the dragon a look. "I could just freeze him and be over this."
"No don't! If you shoot a cold blast at him, he could easily mix it with his winds and freeze us all!" Viridian shouted back at him. "What we need to do is subdue him or knock him unconscious! At his size though, we don't have enough force to hit his neck."
"This is bad...(Y/N) is going to run out of air and die if we don't do something." Corona fretted as he watched you starting to turn red from the lack of oxygen. "Can't we just go monster form and knock him out like that?"

Onyx closed his eyes and sighed. "None of you can't even access your monster forms right now. If you do, there's no way for you to change back." Stepping forward, he stood in front of the group. "Scorpio, use your powers to bring up shields for us. The rest of you, sans the lady, make sure you charge up your attacks. No matter what happens, wait for my cue to attack."

"What are you going to do against that?" Comet asked, now worried about the young gentleman.

Onyx chuckled, tapping into his dark power reserves. He could feel his body starting to change and morph as he grew larger. His eyes became slits, his face elongated, and his body melting. Before their very eyes, he grew scales all over his body and black ooze dripped from his maw. Now, in his large glory, was a large snake with glowing black scales and purple eyes. He stared down at the now shocked faces of his comrades and shook his head.

"I can hold this form for five minutes. When I give the signal, you better be ready to attack"