Him

Marinette
He had striking black hair that fell to blue, his attire was of a rocker. Definitely older then me, I watched as he talked with Boss. The one who runs the Café. They smiled then he went back and came out in waiter attire. His hair was slicked back, bangs pulled into a low ponytail.

"Excuse me Sis, I'll be right back."

Flame, Flair's boyfriend watched as she left with a smile then turned to me. I was sipping my strawberry, mango and all berry smoothie. He chuckled, I darted my eyes from the boy to him.

"His name is Luka Couffaine, new worker. You should go speak to him, I'll keep Flair entertained."

I smiled and thanked him. I finished the bit of my smoothie and walked over with a small smile. I sat on the bar stool where he was setting up near by.

"Have you ever heard that you look good from the back?"

He flintched then looked to me. I smirked as he blushed. Then let a smile fall onto his lips.

"No, but have you heard your goregeous to the eyes."

I couldn't help but blush at his statement and stutter out a no. He chuckled then walked over.

"Whats your name cutie?"

I smiled and looked up at him.

"Marinette, Marinette Due-pein Chang."

His smile only grew.

"Nice to meet you Marinette, I'm Luka Couffaine."

I chuckled as he continued to clean while I spoke.

"I know, Flame gave me a tip."

He chuckled.

"Oh he did?"

I could only nod then Master Fu walked in.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment."

He only nodded as I went to the elder. He looked to me with a smile as I walked with him to a seat. He smiled as I sat across from him.

"Yes Fu?"

Then my eyes widened. He gave me the Ladybug, Turtle, Fox and Bee Miraculous.

"I know you have Phoenix. But..."

I only sighed then nodded.

"I understand fully, I apologize for not realizing this sooner. But who should I give the Ladybug miraculous too?"

He only smiled then picked it ip and handed it too me. My eyes widened.

"W-what, but Plagg."

He shook his head.

"No, what I mean is. You can use both until you find a Ladybug you think is best suited."

I only nodded as Flair walked over.

"Ah Phoenix. What's your opinion?"

Flair looked at the miraculous then shook her head.

"I honestly don't know. But I trust both of your judgements. So if she wants to use both, I'll have to keep a closer eye on her. She'll also need a new name. For Chat would no longer be their until a LB is found."

We both nodded at her as she left. Wait the girl Alya...she could be the fox...

"Master Fu...I may not know the girl that well. But I believe she'll make a good Fox carrier."

He nodded then began to get up.

"Just make sure it's the right choice first."

I could only nod as I set the boxes in my jacket. Flair walked back over.

"I paid."

I frowned.

"I could of done that."

She smiled.

"Nah, use that money for designing."

I sighed but smiled then turned to Luka. I quickly ran over to him and grabbed a nalkin. Pulling a pen from my jacket. I scribbled down my nimber and name. Then smiled as he walked over.

"Why hello again."

I quickly handed the napkin to him.

"Call me, bye Luka."

He blushed but nodded as I left with a wave. Flair chuckled at me and teased while we drove her motorcycle to school.

***

I was drawing in class again. I was inspired to design a suit of a mashed together Black Cat and Ladybug costume. This is going to be fun.