CHAPTER 15: WEIRD

Start from the beginning

I sighed and went to my room. I let my body fell on my bed. I saw my walkie talkie on the table. I stood up and grabbed it. I pulled the antena out then started channeling The Losers. I gave my old walkie talkie to stanley so I can contact him whenever I'm bored or sad or something. It took a while but he finally answered.

["Hey (Y/n)?"] He says.

"Hey Stan! Are you doing anything?"

["Nothing much. The losers and I just went to the quarry."]

"Oh.."

["Hey.. are you alright?"] He asks, sounded worried.

"I'm fine."

["You know what I learned from you and Bev? When a girl says "I'm fine" They means is "I'm not, Please hear me out."]

I sighs, "I'm just bored and I miss you guys.."

["Awe isn't our princess bored? Too bad we weren't there to entertain you."] He chuckled.

"I'm serious." I said bluntly.

["Alright. Alright. What do you want me to do?"]

"I want you guys to visit me here."

["oof can't do that. Our Summer is going to last within two days."]

"Alright. I guess I'll call you later."

["Awe come on (Y/n) I'm just kidding... Maybe next Summer we could visit you."]

"You promise?"

["Promise."]

"Okay.. Call ya loser."

["Later Princess."]

I placed the antena down and let my bidy fell on my bed again. I heard the door creaked open. I saw Max, Dustin, Will and Lucas came.

"Hey?" I aks.

"The couples over there are "you know"." Max says making some air quotes.

I laughed, "Did Steve left?"

"Yep." Will said popping the P. "And He also said Bye to you."

I groaned, "I just really miss being a kid."

"Welp, Us too." Max says sitting on my bed.

It went silent on the room again. Lucas, Will and Dustin sat on Will's bed and they made some small conversation and Me and Max too but we only talked about some girly things and nothing more.

I'm getting annoyed by the quietness on the room so I decided to  communicate with them through morse Code.

"••'-- -••• --- •-• • -••" <I'm bored!>

Not so short after I heard,"-- • - --- ---." <Me too.>

"You know Morse Code?" I smiled.

"Uhmm yeah.." Will smiled cheekily.

"How?" I asks.

"it's a pretty long story.."

"I have a time."

"Well- I'm not really sure If I should really talk about it right now." He says, looking down at his foot.

I shrugged and went to the bathroom to pee. When I entered the room I saw a bucket of water on the sink. I touched the water and it became ice. I smiled and went to the toilet to pee. After peeing I stared at the ice in front of me then and idea came in my mind. I rushed out of the room making me receive a weird looks from the group.

"I have an Idea!!" I grinned.

"What is it?" Max eyebrows furrowed.

"We should go skating." Right after I said it they all laughed at me.

"Dude, it's summer." Lucas laughed.

"I think you're forgetting about something." I raised my fingers making light blue mist and little snowflakes came out of my finger.

They look at each other then grinned. I mentioned them to the shelf and they rushed onto it.  They pulled some skating shoes.

{Don't judge me😂 I forgot what it's called so😂}

After they got their own skating shoes I went to grab some for me, Jane and Mike. We went downstairs and saw the two making out.

"Gross." I mumbled.

"Well, I think you're still gonna do that with your boyfriend in the future." Will says with a wink.

I blushed remembering the memory of the vision I had when we fought Harley but kept it cool. "Yeah whatever."

Will chuckled as Lucas yelled making the two lovebirds pull away blushing.

"Wanna go skating?" I said as I held up the shoes.

"But it's summer..." Jane says but I held up my hand and made snowballs and threw it at them. "Ow.." Jane groaned. I chuckled and gave them their shoes.

"Ouch... Fine.. Let's go.."

We went outside and pulled out our bikes and drove off to the quarry. While I was riding my bike I felt a huge wave of something hit me that sent chills down to my spine. I stopped and the group looked at me questioningly.

"You Okay?" Will asks. I nodded my head and drove my bike again.

Shit, she's coming...