Chapter 26: To the rescue.

Jada

Recap: As I was throwing those licks I heard the door open and somebody walk in.

I turned my head to see Roc my whole family right there prepared with guns and shii. As soon as they seen that I had a few bruises on me they all began to help me attack Ray. We waaa goinn hard as a bihh until Ray knocked tf outta my momma. He then began to take down my family. I was slightly gettin weak. Until I seen some spiffy lookin dudes. I was confused af. But Ray was turning into a thick snake. It was actually scary af.

Roc

I heard screaming from this one building I told some of the Spiffy guys to fly in and see what tf was goin on. I looked in and seen a big ahh Ray my spiffy gods jada's family and a weak Jada. I knew I had to come in and save my love and her family. I flew in and grabbed my riffle. I shot at Ray which caused him to fall and tip over. I kept shooting at him while my spiffy gods healed Jada and her fam. Then I shot at Ray one last time and kneeled in front of him. I looked at him and smirked.

Roc: Ray its over. Your finished.

Ray: *smirking* kill me already fuck boy.

That made me angry so I killed his ass. I turned and looked at the Jada that she was before I changed her. She began talking.

Jada

Me: *smile* Roc thank you so much you saved my life. Omg I love you. All along you were the one.

I ran to Roc and kissed him with so much love and passion. He kissed back and mumbled I Love you too in the kiss. Lol I guess the Curse of the spiffiness really showed me he's the one I love.

Roc

I looked at her and smiled.  I looked at the fam and they were smiling.

Me: come on yall let's go home.

A:N/ well guys like 1 more chapter left. Mannn SadFaceee. Lol sorry it took long 4 me to update. Lol byee now . Sorry if its short.

XxX Lady August XxX