Chapter 22: Jada's in danger..

UNKNOWN

Im so happy i Ray's my man. I told yall i would do anything for him yepp its me Bahja. I kidnapped Jada for Ray. I picked up Jada's body and checked to see if she was breathing. Yupp she breathing. I put her in the trunck of my all Black Escalade Caddilac Truck. I hopped in the car and drove to Ray's trap house. But its not what it seems his trap house is all the way in Bronx, New York. So i prepared myself to have a road trip. 

~ 3 HOURS LATER~

I finally made it to the trap house. I grabbed Jada out of the Trunk. And the girr was still knocked out damn. I picked her up and slang her over my shoulder's. I got the key out of my bra and unlocked the door. I walked in with jada over my shoulder and walked in the house. Ray must've heard me he came down the stairs with the biggest smirk on his face. He didn't even speak to me he just took Jada and kissed all over her face. I just stood there and my smile dropped to a stank face. Then finally after ray took her to the basement and locked the door he came and sat next to me with a look on his face.

Ray- Bahja you know i never liked you or loved you!

Me- but you told me you loved me on the phone!

Ray- i was just acting so you could really bring Jada.

Me- ugh im telling Roc!

Ray- no the hell your not because your going to be staying down there with Jada and both of you will be locked down there.

Next thing i knew i was knocked out and on the ground. The Hell.

Jada

I was awoken to crying. I looked to the side and noticed it was Bahja. What The Hell. I just ignored her cry baby ahh and started banging on this door cuhh i wanna kno who the hell had heart to lock me down here with a bitch i didn't like. My eyes were gray and everything i was mad to the extreme when i kicked the door so fucking hard. Finally somebody came and opened the door. I noticed it was Ray. The Hell. His eyes were gray i guess i made him mad but once he seen it was me. He calmed down and attaked me with kisses. I pushed him off and started yelling.

Me- WERE THE FUCK AM I RAY AND WHO LET THIS PUNK ASS BITCH STAY IN THE ROOM WITH ME.!!!!

Ray- umm ion kno who tf you yelling at so calm the hell down.

Me- you expect me to calm down when im fucking possibly kidnapped.

Ray- so you still back talking?

Me- hell yea nd the fuck are you going to do about it??

Ray- oh ill show you.

This nigga grabbed me hard and forced me upstairs to the room. Then he threw me on the bed and then he started yelling.

Ray- SO YOU WANNA BE A BAD GIRL WELL I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT BAD IS!!

The hell he talking about!!

Bahja

So like a dumb ass ray must have forgot that i still have my phone. I grabbed it and before i could dial Roc's number his number popped up on my phone. So i just answered.

Roc- *mad voice* WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH JADA??

Me- *calm* chill out dude and how do you know something is wrong with her?

Roc- her eyes dumbass!!

Me- oh yea well she is in *get's interrupted by jada screaming*

Roc- THE FUCK!! WHY THE HELL IS SHE SCREAMING???

Me- oh yea like i was saying Ray has her and we in the trap house in Bronx.

Roc- FUCK IT IM ON MY WAY. *line goes dead*

Roc

So this nigga decided to kidnap my baby. Okay i got something for his ass. I called the whole spiffy gang. I grabbed my guns and amo. Made sure i had on a bullet proof vest. This nigga don't know which team he fucking with. I just hope Jada's anger doesn't over power because she could possibly change back to old Jada or her powers will overpower, or just both of them will happen at the same time. I hopped in my truck and began to drive.

Jada

So this nigga up here trying to drown me in fucking water. But this bitch ass nigga must not know i can hold my breath for almost 2 hours. I guess he just found out i can hold my breath. Because he pushed me against the wall with force. And began to undo his belt and next thing i know he kicks his pants off. That's when i started screaming even louder and i felt my eyes change. He let me go and backed off of me. I looked in the mirror my eyes were the color of bloody red. Then when i looked into my eyes through the mirror i felt myself change. I no longer had on white. I had on something a badass would wear. I turned around and smirked at Ray. He better say hello to badass Jada cuz i felt like i missed a lot. Next thing i know Ray turn's into a human like snake. Guess im in danger.

( I BET SOME OF YALL ARE LOST WELL UMM TO PUT IT IN A SIMPLE WAY JADA'S ANGER OVERPOWERED AND UMM HER POWERS ARE HERE AND SHE CHANGED BACK TO THE OLD JADA.)

Next chapter up next but umm guys go read my Corahn Lockridge Love Story plzz. So what do you guys think will happen next. And im sorry i haven't been updating its just im not into this story anymore. but this story will be ending pretty soon so umm yea. The next chapter is not the last chapter. But its very close to the last chapter!!

3NJOY!!!!

xXx Lady August xXx