Wonder

Still Sev's Point of view

His eyes turned to me full of wonder and excitement,
"Sir, do I really get to go here? How will I pay for it all?" My eyes widened at the last statement his parents paid for his education the minute he showed signs of magic, which happened to be by turning James' hair yellow.
"Of course you get to go! That's why I am here, I am here to take you on a shopping adventure to gather your school supplies. And don't worry about the costs, your parents have already paid for everything." I smiled at the small boy before standing with him still in my arms.
"Hold on tight James we are going to apparate to Diagonally." With that I spun on my heels taking us away to the entrance of Gringotts.

James' point of view:)

I looked around in awe, the alley was bursting with life and magic. In the midst of it all was this giant beautiful white building that Professor Snape dragged me into. Upon entering I looked around to realize it was a bank... with weird tiny green bankers. I followed the professor all the way to the front where we were introduced to a teller names Griphook.
"Hello Griphook! It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Harry but I go by James. That's a really cool dagger you have! You're my favorite goblin now because you have a cool dagger and cool coins." Griphook looked on at me in shock and then I remembered I'm not allowed to speak unless given permission so I hurriedly apologize before he gets too angry,
"I am so sorry I didn't mean to make you mad I'm done talking now I promise to be quiet." Now the Professor was looking at me strangely too. I've really made a mess of things now.
"Thank you for the compliments young heir, it is a pleasure to meet you as well. Here I have another one you may keep this," here he slid me his dagger and my face lit up in awe, "let us go down to your vaults and also do an inheritance test shall we?" I nodded excitedly,
"Yes please! And thank you so much I shall take really good care of this I promise." Griphook smiles at me and I reached up to grab the Professors hand as we were lead through the mines.
"Here we are, the Potter trust vault." We all went inside the vault and I was surrounded by millions of all those cool coins Griphook had.
"Professor how much should I grab?" I looked up at him quizzically but he and Griphook has already started collecting the money for me so I just wondered around the vault until I came to a chest. I opened it up and inside were two ring, a giant hoodie, and a textbook on something called transfiguration, as well as a note. I picked up the note that discussed what each item was. The two rings were my parents wedding rings and I quickly put those in my pocket, then I slid on the hoodie after learning it was my mothers. The hoodie was really big and warm, it was black with the last name Evans on the back with the number 01 and a cute polar bear on the front corner playing with some sort of disc. I tucked the book into the hoodie pocket after learning it was my fathers and made my way back to the Professor and Griphook.
"I see you have found some family heirlooms, I believe that was your mothers correct?" At my nod he continued, "yes I thought so, it was her hockey team warm up jacket. She played for many years, talked the Headmaster into letting her go home on weekends during the season so she could play." At this he laughed, which brought a smile to my face, both from the story and the fact that this scary guy who is actually a cinnamon roll laughed. Griphook handed me a bag and then we all headed back towards the main part of the building and into an office.
"Okay youngling I'm going to ask you to drop 3 drops of blood onto this parchment so we can see you heirships." I did as I was asked because Griphook has been really nice to me and watched in awe as my blood began to swirl into letters.

Name: Hadrian James Potter
Mother: Lily Potter née Evans
Father: James Potter
Heir to:
Potter (through father)
Merlin (through mother)
Gryffindor (through father)
Slytherin (through father)
Hufflepuff (through mother)
Ravenclaw (through mother)
Powers:
Metamporphagus