Dulcie's dressed in a pale yellow playsuit and white dolly shoes. She's got her hair in a pony tail with a white head band. I'm wearing a black maxi dress that flows to half way down my leg just below my knees and has a bit of a v neck. Jamie's dressed in black jeans and a black polo top with white rims around the sleeve and neck. He looks all kinds of yummy.

"Dakota why doesn't Charlotte have hair?" She giggles from the back of the car as Jamie drives us to meet his father. "She's a bit too little right now, but she will get more hair, if you look really closely you can see it, it's a similar colour to yours that's why you can't see it" I giggle and watch through the mirror as she leans over to look.

"Oh yeah.. blonde" she grins and I nod. Jamie rests his hand on my thigh and squeezes gently, making me turn to him. "I'm looking forward to today" his smile gives me butterflies as his eyes look promising. "Me too" I reply, lost in him as he turns back to look at the Road.

Sam is the first to embrace me as I'm out the car. "Oh darling you look so well, you're still glowing! Motherhood suits you" she gushes, kissing my cheek as we pull away. "Thank you.. I've never been happier! She's a dream" I grin as she embraces Jamie.

"Dakota, you're looking beautiful as ever" Jim grins as he pulls me into a hug. I blush and hug him back. "Thank you! We've missed you" I pout as I hear Charlotte whining from the car. Dulcie opens her door and runs straight into the arms of her grandpa. "Oh okay sweetheart I'm right here" I coo softly, unstrapping Charlotte's car seat and lifting it out.

"Come lets go inside, I want cuddles!" Sam rushes everyone into their hired villa. Jamie waits for me by the door and wraps his arm around me as we walk in together. I rest the car seat on the side and carefully lift a wide awake Charlotte out.

"Are you excited to meet your Grandma and Grandpa?" I stroke her cheek as she coos. "I know it's so exciting" I kiss her head gently before passing her to Samina. Charlotte curls up to her and gazes with her big eyes.

"My god she looks so much like you Dakota" she grins at me "poor child" I pout, giggling as Jamie nudges me. "Quiet, you're beautiful" he kisses me gently and I lean into him, watching Sam and Jim both smother our baby girl in loving words and kisses. Jim holds her next and soon enough she's sleeping on him.

"Grandpa must be very comfy" Jamie chuckles and I nod, giggling. "You two get off if you've got plans, we've got them, just let us know what time you'll be round to pick them up" Sam smiles from the floor, where she's sat playing dollies with Dulcie.

"Thank you, there's some bottles of milk in the bag for Charlotte, there's extra in case you decide to go out" I smile, waving at them as Jamie takes my other hand and together we leave.

"so, what we doing today?" I smile up at Jamie as we walk to the car and get in. "Well.. I did wanna just go home and make love to you all day.." he says and my mouth drops open in shock. "But, seen as we both made effort to get changed.. I want to beat you at a game of bowling, then take you for a meal and spoil you" he smirks. He's teasing me!!

"I think I'd prefer to just go home and make love" I mumble under my breath, blushing slightly at my thoughts. "We can still do that.. we haven't got to pick the girls up until this evening.. we have the whole day" he squeezes my hand before kissing it gently.

----

It's now one in the afternoon, we're just waiting for our meal to get to our table. I managed to beat Jamie at bowling, he's so not happy about that but I can't help giggling at him.

"Are you still being moody about me beating you?" I smirk and he huffs. "Alright alright, I went easy on you" he winks and butterflies appear in my stomach. "If that makes you feel better, then you can keep telling yourself that baby" I giggle and he chuckles.