Chapter 2: Introductions Part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/N, Noir, Spider-Ham, and Peni: Alright let's start from the beginning again, My name is Peter Parker/Peni Parker/Peter Porker/Y/N L/N. I'm in the year 1933/3145/2018, and I was bitten by a radioactive spider/I was bitten by a radioactive pig, and I've been the one and only, spider-man/spider-girl

Noir: I light matches in my hand just to feel anything

Y/N: I live in a world where people all over have been bitten by a lot of radioactive spiders, I'm pretty sure that there is a whole swarm of them out there but I go around punching villains and saving peoples lives!

Spider-Ham: I'm a photographer for the daily beagle. When I'm not pooching around, I'm working like a dog trying to sniff out the latest story. I frolic and I dance and I do many other things like thi-

Peter B: Alright, Alright that's enough. Anyways, how did you get here?

Noir: It's kind of a long story

Y/N: Not really.

Quick Flashback

The collider suddenly explodes and 4 bodies come flying out the explosion, the 4 bodies were Noir, Y/N, Peni, and Spider-Ham, and all of them slammed into an electric billboard.

Flashback End

Peni: And now, we're just trying to find a way home.

Noir: The only way home is through that collider gadget. But, the problem is, one of us has to stay to destroy it.

Y/N, Peni, Gwen, Peter B., Peter Porker, Noir: *raises hand* I'll do it

Miles: Nonono, you guys don't get it.

Y/N and Peni: Don't get what?

Then, all 6 of them started to glitch, causing them to scream out in pain.

Miles: None of you can stay here, if you stay here, you'll die. I'm the guy who's gonna turn it off, and I'm going to get you all home before I do. Look, I made a promise, so I have to keep it.

Then, all 6 of them looked at Miles with what seemed to be hope in their eyes, they were all silent for a couple seconds until Y/N broke the silence.

Y/N: Ow! My face!

Noir: Walk it off kid!

Y/N: My mouth is where my eyes are supposed to be!

Noir: Kid, you're fine!

Y/N: *glitching* Better! Oh my god that was weird!

Noir and Y/N: So, who are you again?

Peter: This is Miles, and he's going to save the multiverse.

Miles: Yeah man.

Peter: This kid can turn himself invisible, he can do it...now.

Miles: *tries to turn invisible* I can't do it on command.

Peter: He can't do it on command! Show 'em the zappy thing Miles!

Miles: *tries to shoot electricity* I can't do it on command.

Peter: He can't do it on command! But he can do such much more, what else can you do?

Miles: Just those two things.

Peter: Just those two things!

Gwen: Look, I've seen him in action, he's got...potential, I think he's gonna get us home.

Noir: Okay little fella, Kingpins gonna send a lot of mugs at ya and I'm talking hard boys, real biscuit boxers can you fight them all at once?

Y/N: How does that make sense?!