CRUEL SUMMER

This novella is the prequel novel to UNDERTOW (http://www.wattpad.com/34182225-undertow-by-k-r-conway-1st-book-in-trilogy-teaser) and revolves around two very popular secondary characters, Kian and Ana.

You can find me on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7212275.K_R_Conway

THIS NOVEL IS FULLY COPYRIGHTED

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons living or dead, is coincidental.

First Edition: March 2015

Cover Design: Cape Cod Scribe

Editor: Charlotte C. Breslin, Skeleton Key Editing

Copyright © 2015 by Kathleen R. Conway  All rights reserved. In accordance with U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading and electronic sharing of any part of this book without the permission of the publisher / author is unlawful piracy and theft of the author’s intellectual property. If you would like to use material from this book (other than for review purposes), prior written permission must be obtained by contacting the publisher at wickedwhalepublishing.com. Thank you for your support of the author’s rights.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data

Conway, Kathleen R.

Cruel Summer/ by Kathleen R. Conway – First Edition.

       Pages: 342

   Summary: When an immortal killer finds himself stranded on Cape Cod at the height of the Fourth of July week, he is forced to accept the help of a young female mechanic, who changes his outlook on life, love, and monsters.

Wicked Whale Publishing

Bourne MA 02532

www.WickedWhalePublishing.com

ISBN: 978-0-9897763-7-0