The Solution

Raven's POV

"Where are you going?" Alexa asked from the couch. She look me from head to toe and whistle.

"Who's the lucky lady?"

"There's no 'lucky lady',Al. I'll just repaying Anna for buying me an ice cream yesterday." I said with making a quotation mark of my hands.

"Uh-huh. This Anna,is the same Anna in the library right?" She asked with a gleam in her eyes. Oh boy,I don't like that look in her eyes.

"Yes. Why?" I asked narrowing my eyes as I saw the grin forming.

"So its the same Anna. I heard she has a thing for you."

"And where did you heard that?" I asked neutrally but inside my heart skipped a beat. She has a thing for me?

"Oohhhh. You also has a thing for her aren't you? Since when? Come on spill the beans." She said rapidly.

"Why did you say I has a thing for her?"

"Hello,I'm the best friend here. Of course I know just from the look of your eyes." She said waving her hand dismissively. Well,she's right. I have a crush on Anna,the same Anna that I will meet in the next ten minutes.

"I'll tell you later Al. I'm going to be late and before you say anything,its not a date." I said as she open her mouth to say something. She gave me an innocent smile but her eyes twinkled mischievously.

"Whatever you say. Now go,before your date thinks you're not going while I'm going to relax here with a cup of chocolate drink and read a book." I narrowed my eyes at her but I'm going to be late so I chose to ignore it. I just wish she's not going to do anything crazy,like following us around.

***

I saw Anna waiting at the front of her house. When she saw me,she smiled and I wonder if she's somewhat related to Aphrodite. I stopped the car and got out. She wore a blue dress with a white cardigan on top and a flat sandals.

"Like what you see?" She said and smile slyly. I hope the blush is not noticeable on the light.

"Don't get full of yourself,Lancaster. Come on." I said and walk back to the car not looking back if she followed me.

"Wait!" She said as she ran after me. I open the door for her and close it when she got in. I got inside and started the car and drive to our destination.

"So...where are we going?" She asked as she turn her body to face me.

"The mall."

"What are we going to do in the mall?" She asked again.

"Eat ice cream. Like I said,I'm just paying you back for yesterday."

"Were just going to eat ice cream?"

"Yes why?"

"If were going to eat ice cream,why can't we just buy in the store near our house and eat it home?" She asked.

"Do you want to go to the mall or not?"

"I want to,but there's a movie that I want to watch..." She said as she look at me with her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine,we'll watch it after we eat ice cream." I said without looking at her.

"Yes!!" She said with a grin.

"You look like a child." She pouted when I said this and I laughed at how cute she looks like.

"You should laugh more often." She said suddenly.

"Huh?" Let me tell you now,I'm the type of person who always has a smart comeback,but it seems I'm losing my touch because I'm caught off guard by what she say.

"I said you should laugh more often."

"Why?"

"Because I love the sound of your laughter." She said softly that I wouldn't have hear it if not for my enhance hearing. A silence fell on the car after that,thankfully we reach the mall and I park the car in the nearest parking slot.

I got out of the car and open the door for her. We walk to the mall in silence.

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked to break the silence.

"Annabelle." She said and I stop to look at her. Okay,I'm going to tell you something about me. We all know that I almost saw all the most ugly and scariest thing most people wouldn't want to see,but here's the thing. I'm scared of dolls. I know,pathetic. But those things are the scariest thing I've ever seen.

"Why that? Why not the other movies?" I said as I resume walking.

"If I don't know you,I would've said the you're scared of dolls." She said and I can see the side of her lips lifting up.

"Me? You wish." I said with a smirk but when I saw the expression on her face my brain told me to run.

"Then there's no problem." She said and pulled me by my hand.

I should've listen to my brain. If I listen to it,I wouldn't be here in this place watching the freaking doll burn down the house. A touch on my hand make me jump followed by a giggle.

"Not afraid of a doll huh?" Anna said with a snicker.

"Shut up." I hissed at her as I shut my eyes when Annabelle strike again.

"Hey. I have a solution for that,do you want to try it?" She whispered in my ear and a surge of pleasure run through me.

"What solution?" I whisper back not opening my eyes.

"This." She said as she grab my face and kiss me.