2.

Jada's P.O.V
Its been 2 weeks since I started at Mercy High. In all honesty there's nothing wrong with the school. There's just somebody that I can't seem to figure out.

Ace.

The first week of school she'd smirk at me. Now she doesn't, just stares. I want to speak but then I'm like, nah I'll wait.

People keep telling me that I should talk to her because they have never seen an emotion on her face till my first day. How can you not show emotions. Another reason why I wanna get to know her.

" WAKE UP JADA" He does this everyday like I'm not already up.

" DAD IM UP " The irritation in my voice is so evident.

" IK I JUST LIKE SAYING IT " why is he yelling outside my door.

I'm not even going to respond. I'm a morning person, so I'm usually up with the sun.

After getting out my clothes I went to my bathroom to shower. I put my hair in a high bun because I'm not washing it today. After my shower, I lotion my body then put on my underwear. I never wear underwear that don't match it's annoying to me.

Back to my clothes, today I want to look good n I'm preying she speaks to me. I put on my Nike socks, with some shorts that show of my ass. I am a very short person 4'11 to be exact. I get it from my mom. We both have/had big butts like to big for our size. So these shorts really show my ass.

I decide on a Nike shirt that sits on my ass. And I add some Air Force 1's. Simple but for my size perfect.

I let my hair flow today sitting right at my lowest back. I grabbed all my stuff that I will need today n walked downstairs.

My dad was yelling at somebody on the phone.

" I DONT GAF IF SHE DONT LIKE YOU, OR IF YOU HAVE TO BEG I WANT THE JOB DONE N SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN DO IT CALL ME WHEN ITS DONE!! "

Then he ended it, ok my father is a drug lord I don't really care. As long as I don't have to fear my life. I'm a daddies girl so I get what I want when it comes to him.

" daddy it's to earlier for you to be screaming " I said sitting on the bar stool.

" ik princess but you know how much of an idiot Ryan can be " ughh I hate that guy, he doesn't know his limits.

" oh ik "

" well I gotta get going I will be home when you get home, so don't worry about that n here's your card it was in my car n I reloaded it " he handed me my black card.

" Thank you daddy " he kissed me on my cheek n I giggled like always his face hair's tickle

" I love you babygirl I'll see you later "

" I love you too daddy, be safe please " see I'm a daddies girl

" yes princess ik " n with that he was gone.

I really should get going.
————————————————————————

I am not a school n it's like everybody has there eyes on me boy it's annoying.

" Damn Jada you cant speak today " omg he is so annoying when will he learn I don't want to be bothered by him I don't speak any other day.

" Leave me alone chase " he grabbed my arm n pulled me into him.

" Chase what are you doing let me go " I pulled away from him n fell backwards. Waiting for that floor but it never came. Instead I hit something else n somebody groan behind me.

I looked up a chase n he had fear in his eyes so I turned around to see Ace holding her Crouch.

Oh boy.

" Damn girl you gotta big ass head fuck " Everybody thought that was funny til she looked up n they stopped laughing.

" Hey nobody told you to be behind me " she stood up all the way still holding her private. She is fucking tall

" Damn giant you good " She looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

" No short ass you big ass head hit my dick "

I heard she had a dick but didn't believe it now I do.

" Not my fault it's his I told him to let me go " I pointed at chase who looked like he was about to shit hisself.

" I'm sorry Ace, this hoe was being difficult she yanked herself out my arms " Ok I have never seen somebody get backhanded so hard it send a tooth flying until now.

" Call her another one dumb ass "

" What she is a hoe she let me n the football team hit " she looked at me like I had shit on my face.

" I am a fucking virgin " I yelled on the verge of tears I hate this n everybody is watching.

" Aye DON'T bring us in this we ainn hit that n neither did you " one of the football players came out of nowhere.

Ace picked Chase up by his neck. Mind you she still holding her dick.

" if I ever hear you say something else about her or any other female in this hall I will snap your neck got it ? "

" Y-yesss " he said while clawing her hands.

She dropped him n grabbed my arm and we walked away.

" Your hurting me " I said loud enough for only her to hear because she is extra fucking tall. She let go of my arm n looked at me with sad eyes. What happened to no emotions ?

She put her hand on the small of my back as we walked in the nurse.

" Ace what can I do for you ? "

" Her big ass head hit my dick, she needs her head n arm checked I need some ice " foul language much.

I slapped her side " Watch your mouth giant "

She looked at me like I had 4 heads. I rolled my eyes n looked at the nurse. She was looking at me with shock n fear in her eyes.

" What's with the sour faces " I ask confused

" Do you not know who your talking to " the nurse asked with the same emotions.

" No n I don't care now can I get some ice " this conversation is pointless.

" Oh boy, Ace you know where the ice is can you get to please " she was still looking at me but this time like she wanted to rip my throat out.

" Dude can you not look at me like that, you look like somebody shitted in you cereal " I said rolling my eyes n going to sit in a chair.

She just stood there staring at me. What's with the starring.

" Giant can you stop staring at me like that, n
get me some ice "

She finally moved but when she came back with the ice she threw it in my lap.

" Damn rude ass "

" Please stop talking your making it worse honey " the nurse said

" Nawl let her keep talking, she go see for herself " Ace said still staring at me

" I'm not a fucking puzzle stop staring at me like you want to solve me "