***************************

"So, it's weekend. What do you plan to do?" Thelma asked Theresa as she packed her hair back into a ponytail. She jumped onto the bed and pouted.

"Hey, don't mess up my bed" Theresa yelled. Her eyes were on her phone as she texted rapidly. Was she in a texting competition? Thelma wondered.

"Theresa!" Thelma whined,  shaking her shoulder.

"What?"

"I'm bored," she replied and pouted. "What are you doing that's keeping you busy?"

"Oh, I posted a selfie on my Instagram. I'm kinda trying to reply them. You know I am some kind of fashion diva!" she answered, her eyes still on her phone.

"Let's go outside"

"You can. I'm not stopping you" 

"Come on, Theresa. I don't want to be alone".

"Aaah! Gosh, girl! Can't I be alone? I..."

Thelma quickly interrupted her. "Please!"

"Ok! Let's go!" Theresa rolled out of the bed. She stole a glance of herself at the mirror and smirked. "Hey, do l look good?" she asked.

"Yeah, good is even an understatement!" Thelma replied. They strolled out of the room, locking it behind them.

Walking out the hotel entrance door to the garden, they caught sight of Oscar pacing at the lawn. His fingers raked down his blond hair multiple times.

"What's the matter?" Thelma requested when they got to him. However, Theresa was still texting on her phone.

"Well... I.. Have you seen any puppy?" he stuttered, restlessly moving about. His blue eyes flickered with different emotions.

"Puppy?" She turned to Theresa who was indifferent about the situation.

"I am searching for a female maltese puppy. It has long white fur. At her head, the fur were packed with a black ribbon. She has big black eyes" he paused and drew in a long breathe. "Aargh! She just ran out of the hotel. I can't find her".

"Don't worry! I will help you. Erm...Theresa, are you coming?"

"Uh? What's happening?" Theresa rose a brow with a confused look.

"Theresa, Oscar is searching for his puppy. She went missing. Are you going to help?"

"Oh, please! No time for that. But if you find the puppy and it's cute...You know, perfect like me. Then, I must meet it. Kisses!" she stretched her hand for a selfie while Oscar and Thelma stollered off.

"So, what's her name?"

"Rockie!" he sighed. "Rockie is so playful. I know right now that she is somewhere playing". They searched the bushes and every corner around the hotel garden while chorusing 'Rockie'.

Theresa was still taking numerous selfies. She was looking for the perfect selfie to post. As she pouted her lips and stared into the camera of her phone, a hand from behind her pulled her phone away from her grip.

"What the... " she turned around to see an individual smiling at her. "Kelvin?" she grabbed her phone from him. "That was about to be my perfect selfie".

"Awwn! Let's see!" he grabbed the phone and scrolled down her pictures. "Cute! Awesome!.... You look sexy here... Hmm! Not bad... I love this...". He commented as he studied each pics. Kelvin held a basketball at his other hand as he scrolled. His eyes fixed to the phone with an amused smile. A sweatsuit wrapped loosely on his muscles and he had wristbands on. He looked like he was on his way to the gym.